Thai Police arrest jewel-thief chauffeur after manhunt

webfact

Police arrest jewel-thief chauffeur after manhunt
The Nation

30247090-01_big.jpg?1415231969880

BANGKOK: -- Police on Tuesday apprehended a chauffeur who allegedly attacked his female boss the day before in Bangkok and stole her Mercedes plus Bt9 million in valuables.

Theerapat Kaewchai-in, 38, was apprehended in Mukdahan's Kham Cha-I district on Tuesday afternoon while allegedly taking the stolen valuables and jewellery to his girlfriend in Kham Cha-I.

"The hunt for the suspect was carried out by central police, who notified me in advance about the operation to arrest him," Mukdahan police chief Pol Colonel Ukkrit Songchaisanguan said, adding that police had yet to retrieve the stolen valuables.

The manhunt was triggered by reports that import-export businesswoman Ratana Metheephutthi, 54, was injured and robbed by a knife-wielding Theerapat, her former driver, before being rescued by bystanders in Bangkok's Wattana district on Monday.

Soource: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Police-arrest-jewel-thief-chauffeur-after-manhunt-30247090.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-11-06

• Like 1

apprehended in Mukdahan's Kham Cha-I district on Tuesday afternoon while allegedly taking the stolen valuables and jewellery to his girlfriend in Kham Cha-I.

Then we get......

adding that police had yet to retrieve the stolen valuables.

First of all he claims that the thief was caught while taking the valuables to his gf, then they say they don't know where they are.

What is the betting that they have already found a new home and the insurance is going to pay. Wonder how many BIB the 9 mil will be split between?

apprehended in Mukdahan's Kham Cha-I district on Tuesday afternoon while allegedly taking the stolen valuables and jewellery to his girlfriend in Kham Cha-I.

Then we get......

First of all he claims that the thief was caught while taking the valuables to his gf, then they say they don't know where they are.

What is the betting that they have already found a new home and the insurance is going to pay. Wonder how many BIB the 9 mil will be split between?

Nothing said about the Merc too or has that found a new home complete with different plates ?

Then we get......

"apprehended in Mukdahan's Kham Cha-I district on Tuesday afternoon while allegedly taking the stolen valuables and jewellery to his girlfriend in Kham Cha-I.

"First of all he claims that the thief was caught while taking the valuables to his gf,.."

No he didn't claim that, you've deliberately forgotten the word "allegedly", again.

"The hunt for the suspect was carried out by central police, who notified me in advance about the operation to arrest him," Mukdahan police chief Pol Colonel Ukkrit Songchaisanguan said, adding that police had yet to retrieve the stolen valuables. Sounds to me that they are all in this together, including the chauffeur and probably the owner of the jewellery and car. Police get the rocks, the driver the car when all cools down and the lady a handsome insurance payout. All's well that ends well.