iTunes gift cards - where to buy in Thailand

roly

Hi,

sorry if this has been posted before...

I want to buy an iTunes gift voucher for my girlfriend so that she can purchase some iCloud storage to backup her iPhone - the free storage (a couple of GB) is not big enough apparently, which just seemed to happen recently as I guess she has just gone over the limit.

I have a UK iTunes account which I use on my phone, and I don't think I can switch iTunes countries and register to gift a card without a Thai credit card (though I do have a K-Bank visa card so that might work). I was thinking the easiest thing would be if I just go to a store and buy a gift card and physically give it to her, so that it will cover the upgraded storage. Any ideas where I can buy this? I must admit, I have not yet checked the local iBeat shop but I've never noticed seeing them there.

I also have an Airport time capsule, it would be great if you could just backup to there, which seems impossible. In my case, I already have 500 GB of iCloud storage so I use that for mine, though I could always back up hers to my Mac - though again I don't really want to mess about with adding her phone to my Mac in case everything messes up and it tries to sync all the wrong stuff. My preferred option is just to get her enough iCloud storage so her wireless backups will continue to work as before.

p.s. loving the new iPhone 6 (grey, 64 GB) that I picked up on 1st November in Hua Hin! :-)

Thanks,

R