Find and Work in Thai

like what is you do or are qualified to do ? those sorts of clues

Oh,

I'm graduated in Diploma in Physiotherapist and Certificate in Physcology. Currently working at IT support department for nearly 3 years now. Plan to stay and work in Thailand for long terms. Anyone who interested , I could send them in my CV too. Thank you.

Edited by RedDemon88

Oh,

I'm graduated in Diploma in Physiotherapist and Certificate in Physcology. Currently working at IT support department for nearly 3 years now. Plan to stay and work in Thailand for long terms. Anyone who interested , I could send them in my CV too. Thank you.

My guess then is becoming an English Teacher...

• Like 1

Oh,

Any other beside become teacher?

Oh,

Location-independent dropshipper? It will make the farang on here who worked 30+ years in the West mad but you will be laughing to the bank.

You can spend your free time traveling or going to the gym or anything you want really.

Oh,

Location-independent dropshipper? It will make the farang on here who worked 30+ years in the West mad but you will be laughing to the bank.

You can spend your free time traveling or going to the gym or anything you want really.

Sounds so easy!!