Woman 'murdered in act of cannibalism' in Welsh hotel

webfact

Woman 'murdered in act of cannibalism' in Welsh hotel

LONDON: Police in Britain shot a man discovered attempting to eat a murdered woman in a Welsh hotel with a stun gun.

The woman was murdered in an "act of cannibalism" and her suspected attacker has died after he was Tasered.

British police said a murder investigation was underway after the death of the 22-year-old woman at the Sirhowy Arms Hotel in the village of Argoed in south Wales, but did not specify the nature of her injuries.

The BBC reported that she was "murdered in an act of cannibalism", and had been in a relationship with the 34-year-old suspect, Matthew Williams.

Officers were called to the hotel, which also operates as a hostel for homeless people, about 1.30am on Friday after receiving a report that a man was attacking a woman.

"The woman, aged 22 from Blackwood, was located with injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene," said a statement from Gwent Police.

"A Taser was discharged and a man was arrested ... Whilst under arrest, the man became unresponsive."

The Mirror has reported that Williams was eating the woman's face when he was interrupted by security at the hotel.

Full story: http://www.theage.com.au/world/woman-murdered-in-act-of-cannibalism-in-welsh-hotel-20141107-11ix8s.html

theage.jpg
-- The Age 2014-11-07

I find it incomprehensible. A few years ago there was a homeless guy in the US who had his face eaten off...he survived though the injuries were horrific. Then of course every year or so come the sex/cannibalism stories out of Germany.....

I just can't begin to understand.

Someone at work knew the victim. Horrendous story.

Wait for it. There is a rumor he was on speed or methamphetine.

He was , he was high on drugs.

There is miao miao which is as far as I can understand is methamphetamine available here.

It makes people do crazy stuff, but what were they doing letting him out

There is miao miao which is as far as I can understand is methamphetamine available here.

Letting him out? He's dead!

He was recently released from prison for beating up his gf and was convicted of burglary before that.

I don't get the jokes and piss taking. Someone has been murdered! This sick animal had actually chewed half her face off by all accounts, including her eye. That he died after being tasered is a good thing. He would have been moddy-coddled through the system otherwise and eventually released again. Perhaps the police should 'taser' more scum.

• Like 2

An improvement of his previous state then.

He was just released from prison....

Wow!!! eating her face? This is one sick dude!!

Secondly, who the hell hired this so called journalist? Just a terribly written report.

"Police in Britain shot a man discovered attempting to eat a murdered woman in a Welsh hotel with a stun gun."

How do you eat someone with a stun gun? Don't quit your day job

I find it incomprehensible. A few years ago there was a homeless guy in the US who had his face eaten off...he survived though the injuries were horrific. Then of course every year or so come the sex/cannibalism stories out of Germany.....

I just can't begin to understand.

Apparently, the Florida guy eating the homeless man's face had a Qur'an connection. Perhaps he set out to chew the head off because he accidentally left his machete at home.

----------

He was just figuring out the Quran. He just really picked up the Quran and was trying to actually get into it as he was into the Bible.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/girlfriend-killed-miami-cannibal-rudy-eugene-felt-safe-article-1.1091180

The girlfriend of a man shot dead by police as he chewed the face of a homeless person has spoken out for the first time in public, saying he was deeply religious and studied the Bible and Qur'an with her.

Yovonka Bryant, who says she shared a relationship with Rudy Eugene before his death during the grisly attack 11 days ago on a Miami causeway, said there were no warning signs that he was about to go off the rails.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-cannibal-victim-recalls-attack/story?id=16549861