Greek Man Arrested On Koh Kood For Attempted Murder

Lite Beer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Costas what's up man ? Hey guys, I think maybe Costas wrote this Russian an email on behalf of the Thai ladies he so enjoy helping out communicating with Farang on the dating site and got it all wrong in Russian....facepalm.gif As a result he had one pissed off Russian on the hunt, So it really was self defence and not attempted murder cheesy.gif

Maybe better you stick with English or double check your Russian before sending off that email mate...whistling.giflaugh.pngtongue.png

• Like 1

What a shock yet another foreign criminal caught in Thailand. I am curious how many thousands are hiding here yet to be caught. There favorite hangouts tend to be the tourist traps since they don,t have the brain power to survive long outside these areas. The guy looks like a mobster. If the cops were serious about ridding the country of these scum they should check every other foreigner in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, for starters. Likely could find at least a few thousands in these locations.

AND your location is.....?

rectification: the victim was Turkish, the arrested man Russian....and it was on Koh Chang....

Thank you Sir,

We Greeks, never fight, never swear, never fart, never bash our wives, never try to kill other TVF members.

We are Angels on Earthsmile.png

...You are also the birthplace of democracy and Western philosophy... not to forget the creators of the Olympic Games... also of the political science, and the Western literature and historiography...we owe you the major mathematical principles and also the Western theories of tragedy and comedy ! Respect wai.gif

...but I guess as far as Greece is concerned most TV members would think of... the Retsina for instance wink.png

Was there a payment involved for your history lesson On Greece but part of your wine lesson involves Romans and Syrians( Aleppo)

Retsina (Greek: Ρετσίνα) is a Greek white (or rosé) resinated wine, which has been made for at least 2000 years. Its unique flavor is said to have originated from the practice of sealing wine vessels, particularly amphorae, with Aleppo Pine resin in ancient times. Before the invention of impermeable glass bottles, oxygen caused many wines to spoil within the year. Pine resin helped keep air out, while at the same time infusing the wine with resin aroma. The Romans began to use barrels in the 3rd century AD, removing any oenologicalnecessity for resin, but the flavor itself was so popular that the style is still widespread today.

• Like 1

Costas has not posted, i guess now we know his real namebiggrin.png

I woke up this morning, bloody miserable, the rain keeps coming then I opened TVF. Read you post and had the best laugh for a long time. Made my day. Don't get upset Costas, it's just that someone could not help themselves, and admit it, you would have to laugh too. Unless of course the post is correct, (only joking Costas)

Have a good day everyone

• Like 1

with these high quality russians customers coming masivly...it is just a start to get warm.

also wy saying Attempted Murder.....he did not killed the russian...right..so it is just a normal fight

finished!

i hope this guy gave the russian enough beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu reasons to make him feeling like going back home.

coffee1.gif

rectification: the victim was Turkish, the arrested man Russian....and it was on Koh Chang....

Thank you Sir,

We Greeks, never fight, never swear, never fart, never bash our wives, never try to kill other TVF members.

We are Angels on Earth:)

...You are also the birthplace of democracy and Western philosophy... not to forget the creators of the Olympic Games... also of the political science, and the Western literature and historiography...we owe you the major mathematical principles and also the Western theories of tragedy and comedy ! Respect wai.gif

...but I guess as far as Greece is concerned most TV members would think of... the Retsina for instance wink.png

Hey! You list Greek gifts to the world and leave out George Michael? Philistine!

How on earth did the Greek enter the Kingdom without a passport???

The border with Lao is more liquid than ice at 25 degrees Celsius.

In other words it ain't hard to come into Thailand without a passport.

Ice goes through a phase change (solid to liquid) at 0 degrees.

There is no such thing as ice at 25 degrees!

All ice, after 0 degrees, is simply called water.

Thank you Sir,

We are Angels on Earth:)

Hey! You list Greek gifts to the world and leave out George Michael? Philistine!

Philistine? No man! Worst...French! wink.png

So you can guess George Michael for me...I just discovered him 2 minutes ago, thanks to you...and my friend Google tongue.png

Thank you Sir,

Was there a payment involved for your history lesson On Greece but part of your wine lesson involves Romans and Syrians( Aleppo)

Retsina (Greek: Ρετσίνα) is a Greek white (or rosé) resinated wine, which has been made for at least 2000 years. Its unique flavor is said to have originated from the practice of sealing wine vessels, particularly amphorae, with Aleppo Pine resin in ancient times. Before the invention of impermeable glass bottles, oxygen caused many wines to spoil within the year. Pine resin helped keep air out, while at the same time infusing the wine with resin aroma. The Romans began to use barrels in the 3rd century AD, removing any oenologicalnecessity for resin, but the flavor itself was so popular that the style is still widespread today.

OK... happy to know you are first cousin with Google too clap2.gif

By the way I really love the Retsina...and not sure one could fine any in Italy,

as for my ''history lesson on Greece'' cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Yes, it's almost like saying to someone, "you are the dumbest smart person I've ever met."

• Like 2

I'm in tears with laughter after the first 10 posts or so and I don't know what you guys are on, but THANKS, because I'm in gloomy rainy coldy Europe for a few weeks, and it really helps to laugh it out like this.

That's why I love this forum !

Yes, it's almost like saying to someone, "you are the dumbest smart person I've ever met."

In your post, the word dumbest precedes smart the same way Djjamie's post precedes mine.

Coincidence or something more??

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

My guess it was up the Khyber Pass, that's how most bubbles like it.

If he did it this, then he is a real tough guy!!???

Maybe a english guy gave him some advises how cross this pass, caused I heard the got some experiences in this location in the past. whistling.gif

My guess it was up the Khyber Pass, that's how most bubbles like it.

If he did it this, then he is a real tough guy!!???

Maybe a english guy gave him some advises how cross this pass, caused I heard the got some experiences in this location in the past. whistling.gif

Google khyber pass and cockney ryhiming slang

He was probably bearing gifts......Beware!

Unless there was a big wooden horse involved somewhere.

A big wooden badger is more likely, judging buy the obsession that Greeks in Khon Kaen have with said mammal.

Don't blame the greeks they had a high culture already, while the rest of us still was living on trees and in caves!!! whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

Why are two Greeks in the country? I thought they filled their quota.

I was wondering for a while, what doing a single greek in Thailand. wink.png

Now I got an idea, he is there to improve the skills of the Thais in corruption and how to make black money.post-4641-1156694606.gif

A lot of greeks having professional skills in these kind of trades for decades. whistling.gifgiggle.gif

He was probably bearing gifts......Beware!

Unless there was a big wooden horse involved somewhere.

There is no such thing as Greeks bearing gifts.

Some call it gift others bribe. whistling.gifwink.png

In your post, the word dumbest precedes smart the same way Djjamie's post precedes mine.

Coincidence or something more??

Yes.

Thank you Sir,

I just remember that the greeks liked to fight each other for centuries over 2000 years ago.

For example Sparta, Athens, Troja etc. whistling.gifwink.png