Iata Approved Carrier For Large Dog

Hi

We are relocating to Thailand in early 2007 and we are bringing our German Shepherd Marco with us.The problem that I have is that I cannot find an IATA approved carrier large enough for him, although the exra large size is supposed to be suitable for Great Danes etc.

The biggest I can find is 48x32x35. He is 49 inches from the tip of his nose to the base of his tail and weighs approx 84lbs.

Has anyone who has travelled with a large dog from UK got any ides where I can get one from? I have done the usual searches on Google etc but to no avail.

Hi

We are relocating to Thailand in early 2007 and we are bringing our German Shepherd Marco with us.The problem that I have is that I cannot find an IATA approved carrier large enough for him, although the exra large size is supposed to be suitable for Great Danes etc.

The biggest I can find is 48x32x35. He is 49 inches from the tip of his nose to the base of his tail and weighs approx 84lbs.

Has anyone who has travelled with a large dog from UK got any ides where I can get one from? I have done the usual searches on Google etc but to no avail.

Thanks :(Check a company called Dogtainers at heathrow, very professional, have cases in all sizes :o Nignoy

Hi

Thanks :(Check a company called Dogtainers at heathrow, very professional, have cases in all sizes :o Nignoy

Hello

Yes I will do

Thank you :D