Man blackmailed after stripping naked on Skype for 'Filipina beauty'

webfact

Man blackmailed after stripping naked on Skype for 'Filipina beauty'
Nicholas ChengThe Star/Asia News Network

KUALA LUMPUR - He had read about such scams in the papers; beautiful women coaxing lustful men to strip naked on online chats and then blackmailing them.

Yet, John Tan (not his real name) could not resist going au naturale when a seemingly gorgeous woman persuaded him to do it on Skype.

That supposedly Filipina beauty turned out to be an African man, who is now demanding RM3,000 (S$1,200) and threatening that he would leak Tan's nude video online.

"I knew there were cases like this and I suspected the girl might be fake. But when I saw how beautiful 'she' was ... I couldn't resist," said the 30-year-old designer, hiding his face behind large dark glasses at a press conference called by MCA public services and complaints department chief Datuk Seri Michael Chong here yesterday.

Claiming it was the first time he had stripped for another person on the Internet, Tan said he first chatted with the so-called Sabrina Leung, who added him on her Facebook page on Nov 6.

Full story: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/man-blackmailed-after-stripping-naked-skype-filipina-beauty

-- asiaone 2014-11-10

So who would be interested in the Malaysian prancing around naked? Does he have something to hide?

Reminds me of an apocryphal tale from the cold war. An African diplomat was set up in a honey trap by the Russians, they then proceeded to threaten him that they would share the film (yes in the days of film) with various media and government officials in his home country. The Russians were not prepared for his response;

"Please do! In my country a man's importance is measured by the number and beauty of the women he sleeps with. You will do my career a lot of good."

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure I've seen this person online.
I saw a post on CL, and then totally randomly stumbled across a YouTube channel with the same "chick" in the avatar.

Kind of an odd-looking, wide face, light-skinned chick.
If it's the same person, you can tell there's something fishy about the text they use..

I would be proud to show my athletic, muscular, naked body on the internet.

And I wouldn't have to pay any $1200 but millions of people would pay me for the delight I've given them.

I'm in the money..........................

Do badges have access to wifi and YouTube these days?

And I wouldn't have to pay any $1200 but millions of people would pay me for the delight I've given them.

Absolutely right Mr Baeboxer......badges don't have access to wifi or YouTube.

But Badgers have...........................

Not sure if a video of you and Badgers is suitable viewing.

• Like 1

I'm with you bro, I am more than happy to get my man boobs and old balls out for all to see.

Mr Kurnell........did you mention man boobs?

I will be delighted to meet you Sir........................

I'm dead sexy!

• Like 1

Ah ah, so you admit to a certain attraction to badgers. Even spotting a missing letter so fueled is your obsession with the black and white fury ones.

Did you know country folk in the UK used to eat them? (As food).

• Like 2

I'm with you bro, I am more than happy to get my man boobs and old balls out for all to see.

Mr Kurnell........did you mention man boobs?

I will be delighted to meet you Sir........................

I'm dead sexy!

I'll give you all my "likes".........if it what it takessmile.png

• Like 1

And after the 1st $1200 another $1200 and another $1200 and so on.

These Africans are so slippery.

And none of their scams are sophisticated in any way.

Actually some of the scams in Africa are quite sophisticated, as I have personally experienced. For instance, when they hack wifi in hotels in West Africa, find out who you are talking to on Skype, find out your name and then call the person you were talking to later that day saying that you said 'that I ought to get in touch with you about this opportunity." Sometimes they can even introduce themselves using your email client!.

Yes, some countries are not as sophisticated with respect to the Internet and credit card/bank scams but some are really up to date.

I never thought I would say this but: Where is the censor. we will need him to keep this revolting image off the internet.smile.png

• Like 1

Yawn, the dumb ones always get fooled.

I've got like craploads of gorgeous women adding me up on facebook, the friend request list is so long I don't even bother anymore. All university student girls.

You know why they are so dumb? The date they added me, was the date they first signed up with facebook, THE DATE they uploaded their profile photo, THE DATE they added their profile info.

Obvious much?

Well obviously there are people MORE dumber than the dumb obvious.

What ,,,A freak show,, Fat,Ugly,Hunchback ,Crosseyed ,One Legged,Rotten Teeth,Pus Acne Face ?? giggle.gif

• Like 1

All right then, show us the money.