where to buy at a reasonable price cycling Mtb shoes

britpop

Need to buy a pair of cycling MTB shoes, can any one recommend a shop or a website that I can buy from, even for a standard Shimano pair over here they are expensive, I need ASAP as my old shoes have fallen apart, if anyone is selling a pair of size 43ish please PM me, thsnks

If you are in the south of the island, Phuket Bicycle shop on Chaofa East (about 1km north of Chalong Circle) has a reasonable selection of both MTB and road shoes. Central Phuket you have Bike Avenue at Koh Keaw. North you have Thalang Bike, 1km north of the main crossroads in Thalang.

• Like 1

Called into phuket bicycle shop, only had a couple of MTB shoes, non branded Chinese, the Facebook site has some cracking gear on it, I'll keep an eye on that page, I've managed to repair yet again my old pair, there meant to be somewhere Chaofa east rd, as it runs into phuket town a cycle shop with a Hugh stock of bikes, accessories and shoes, can't think where it is, but thanks again, hopefully pick up a pair ASAP

Called into phuket bicycle shop, only had a couple of MTB shoes, non branded Chinese, the Facebook site has some cracking gear on it, I'll keep an eye on that page, I've managed to repair yet again my old pair, there meant to be somewhere Chaofa east rd, as it runs into phuket town a cycle shop with a Hugh stock of bikes, accessories and shoes, can't think where it is, but thanks again, hopefully pick up a pair ASAP

Think you're talking about LA Bike on Bangkok Road in Phuket Town. They do carry a large range of bikes, but from memory, they don,t have a great selection of accessories.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=N+07+52.780,+E+098+22.910&output=classic&dg=brw

• 3 years later...