Sports days / Golf days around Pattaya

manarak

Golf courses often have "promotions" or hold so-called "sports days" on which their green fees are significantly lower than normal.

The only trouble is, they don't usually publish these promotions on their websites, so I thought it might be a good idea sharing that information here.

I'll start with Royal Lakeside, their green fee is 1100 baht on tuesdays.

I've already played in the past at Phoenix on thursdays for 900 baht and at Burapha on wednesdays for 750 baht but I don't know if that info is still valid.

Please share smile.png

Pattaya Sports Club publishes a list of these discounts on its website, updated monthly. http://www.pattayasports.org/golf-rates/ Have to admit it doesn't include Royal Lakeside though!

These are the special rates for holders of a Pattaya Sports Club member card. They do include Royal Lakeside (1000 baht).

I am talking about days where the clubs themselves give the "sports day" discount, without the need for any cards.

Pattaya Sports Club publishes a list of these discounts on its website, updated monthly. http://www.pattayasports.org/golf-rates/ Have to admit it doesn't include Royal Lakeside though!

These are the special rates for holders of a Pattaya Sports Club member card. They do include Royal Lakeside (1000 baht).

I am talking about days where the clubs themselves give the "sports day" discount, without the need for any cards.

I originally thought that with the start of "high season" you would be lucky to find any however there are obviously some discounts as the PSC list says of Bangpra - "After 11.30 AM. please check the rate at the course." and KK has a package mentioned but in both cases no pricing.

I also played Mountain Shadow yesterday (Wednesday) and the group were only charged 750 baht greenfee not 850 as mentioned in the list - no one asked to see PSC cards.

I originally thought that with the start of "high season" you would be lucky to find any however there are obviously some discounts as the PSC list says of Bangpra - "After 11.30 AM. please check the rate at the course." and KK has a package mentioned but in both cases no pricing.

I also played Mountain Shadow yesterday (Wednesday) and the group were only charged 750 baht greenfee not 850 as mentioned in the list - no one asked to see PSC cards.

There are very good deals out there, trust me.

But they aren't published and one needs to call the courses to know about sport days.

I thought it could be a good idea to share the information here.

There are very good deals out there, trust me.

But they aren't published and one needs to call the courses to know about sport days.

I thought it could be a good idea to share the information here.

Limited deals during the high season but yes they are there & Yes its a great idea to let others know , but possibly better posted on the ''GOLF'' forum