Getting a lot of CAPTCHA requests diverting to google ipv4

keemapoot

I am constantly getting diverted to enter a CAPTCHA password when clicking on new threads, etc., and it is making the site unusable for me. I have thoroughly checked my computer for malware, viruses, etc., both local scan and online scans, and it is clean.

Is this known problem in the forum recently, is Thaivisa running some sort of program that would do this?

I should mention that this is not happening to me on other computers in other cities in Thailand where I keep homes and offices, nor is it happening on mobile connections.

I don't know what's causing it. Never happened to me.

Be aware that any time you click on something you don't know about, you are vulnerable to be requesting something you don't want. Routers, including internet routers, return data to the unique user that requested it. This what makes a router one of the best firewalls the average user can have. it simply won't give you something you didn't request. But it's also what makes you vulnerable when you request an unknown.

Can you paste in the source code for one of those pages the next time it happens? On this page using Chrome, I can right-click and choose "view page source." If that doesn't work with your browser, please google how to view page source in your browser.

Yeah, it's still happening, but it mainly happens when I click "View new Posts" and sometimes when scrolling through the pages. I got another page from google, not a captcha, that said it may be caused by sending rapid requests to a site often, and maybe it's because I scroll through the new posts quickly and then exit a lot when I am busy. Anyway, it's a weird thing that I've never seen with any other site.