Heeeelp !

mrbojangles

Hi Mods /Admin

The World Cup forum got changed to the Football / Soccer Forum. And it's dissapeared :o

What's happened pleeeeeeese :D

P.S. For some reason, if i look under my previous posts and click on one of them i can still get to it. So it's still out there in the Ether somewhere :D:D

George is a bit overwhelmed at this point in time, so we will have to wait on Huski. But don't get in a tizzy boys, we do know its happened, just have to wait for admin to fix it :o

As far as i know the football forum is still around but it was moved to the ladies section because only girls play football :D

But i bet none of them stop in big Pink hotels :o:D

Probably not, but they do all carry pink handbags :D

Dear Chon , please please please can I enter the EPL compo?

I just loved the WC compo, I used to dress up in them little shorts and pretend I was

left back in the changing rooms whilst the big boys all showering and stuff.....etc

Sorry DB I had to show the TV'rs your last pm to me , why not be proud of your softer/harder side?

:o

Dear Chon , please please please can I enter the EPL compo?

I just loved the WC compo, I used to dress up in them little shorts and pretend I was

left back in the changing rooms whilst the big boys all showering and stuff.....etc

Sorry DB I had to show the TV'rs your last pm to me , why not be proud of your softer/harder side?

:o

LOL very good, but funny you mentioned left back, when i was in school and before i discovered a real game (rugby) my position used to be left back :D