Khon Kaen Supertrack Gymkhana 30th November 2014

bazmlb

supertrack-khonkaen.jpg

Khon Kaen Supertrack gymkhana Gymkhana

Supertrack Gymkhana is based on the HI-SPEED Gymkhana race style where competitors will apply their skills and use full performance of their engine. For this reason, both racers and audience will experience fun and excitement from the racing such as staging in the field, 360 degree-donut, 8-line and slalom.

The racing is held and attended by top racers every month at Bangkok Drag Avenue. The event also provides opportunity for new racers to join and improve their racing skills. Our teamwork has expanded the racing event to the regional areas. We have been invited to host the event in Khon Kaen to introduce mega racing event in the Issan region.

SUPERTRACK GYMKHANA

There are 9 racing series

1.ECO CAR

2.NEWGEN

3.LADY

6.OVER1800 + TURBO

7.OPEN

8.PRESS

9.FR

Rules

All racers runs for 3 rounds, the best time records out of 3 will be selected to find the winner. The competition has no rehearsal round. Racers must manage of 3 rounds. Each run will be timed.

Program

Sunday, November 30, 2014, 8.00-18.00

U-Foo market, Khon Kaen province

siam_translations_logo.png

-- Translated by Siam Translations 13/11/2014

• Like 2

lol, I love it when Thai's pick up on the wrong word then use it enthusiastically.

I used to compete in gymkhana's regularly when I was young and only ever saw horses (or people who looked like horses).

I love it when they use words like "high-speed" to describe a Gymkhana.. Never really considered 40 or 50 mph high speed before.

lol, I love it when Thai's pick up on the wrong word then use it enthusiastically.

I used to compete in gymkhana's regularly when I was young and only ever saw horses (or people who looked like horses).

I entered a few motorcycle gymkhanas in Japan in the late 60s and early 70s.