Anyone know of a nice sushi bar in Bangkok for a hot date?

Chicagoan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoever said to go on a dinner cruise? Gross buddy, what a tired and boring night out, old ass boat on stinky river.

Check out torajiro in Kvillage or silom. They got Japanese staff and excellent hot sake. This stuff makes you feel like your coming up on MDMA. Awesome. Also whats with all the whore / hooker talk ? Don't you luddites know there are tons of choices in BKK aside from up country sex workers?, again, gross! 555

I'm with ya on all that. I'm with ya....

You've definitely got your priorities wrong, my friend! Pretty girls are ten a penny in this city. Good mates need more effort!

I won't argue that. Valid point. I'm not really into this one and I've been out with several... I'm just in the mood to actually go out on a "date-date" because usually it's just drinks and back to my place.

I need some friends. Ha. I sound so lonely, but I'm really not.

stop off for some sushi between drinks and your place and pretend your going on a real date-date.

just be sure to talk and look like your having a good time, so the other patrons don't have to see the 'silent meal'. it really ruins the atmosphere in legit venues.

No silent meals with me. Tons to talk about and tons of questions to get her to produce dialogue. Plus all the alcohol that simulates conversation and giggles.

I won't argue that. Valid point. I'm not really into this one and I've been out with several... I'm just in the mood to actually go out on a "date-date" because usually it's just drinks and back to my place.

Those are the best types of dates. ;)

But I agree sometimes it is nice to go eat somewhere good and have a nice night out. If there's a restaurant I want to check out I'd rather go with company than alone and most of my farang mates are too cheap to spend anything more than 50B on food so going with a girl makes sense.

Would never do it for a first date only with girls I already know which it seems like you've done too.

Yeah right, plenty of pretty girls just want to have fun with a farang... last time I checked it was B. 3,000

a pop, far more expensive than a penny...and that's for one girl only....

Plenty of girls DO want to have fun with a farang without 3,000B (or any money) exchanging hands. It's hard to imagine if you're some bitter old sexpat but many younger guys are cleaning up in Thailand and out with a new girl every few nights.

No, I've seen questions asked in here that were similar and almost every time people ask, "What's your budget?". So just trying to save time and answer them before they're asked. Looks like next time I'll have to add whether or not we've slept together, whether she's a pro, whether she's got money or no money, if this is the first time we've gone out, if I've ever dated anyone here before and whether I would rather just pay for sex and go to Soi Cowboy and forget about asking any questions in the first place. You guys crack me up....

Some of the older guys just can't understand it as all they've ever known is P4P . They live in a different Thailand from the younger guys.

I know broke, cheap charlie, teachers living in 4k apartments who still manage to get laid regularly and have a series of giks. The girls certainly aren't with them because they see them as a meal ticket or a means of money as they clearly haven't got any and are too cheap to spend it anyway.

Sukhumvit Soi 31, 200 metres inside the Soi on the left. The name is Isao.

The Sushi is really yummy and from 7 to 10 pm you will see a queue outside. You might have to wait 10 to 20 minutes, but it's worth it

This place has very fresh and delicious sushi....and don't miss the scallops volcano.

• Like 1

The Sushi is really yummy and from 7 to 10 pm you will see a queue outside. You might have to wait 10 to 20 minutes, but it's worth it

This place has very fresh and delicious sushi....and don't miss the scallops volcano.

Scallops volcano? I am definitely going there...

Scallops volcano? I am definitely going there...

I've only been once...but I had seconds of the scallops and stole some of my gf's sushi....great place.

You will for sure have to wait outside...but as said its absolutely worth it!

• Like 1

Those are the best types of dates. wink.png

But I agree sometimes it is nice to go eat somewhere good and have a nice night out. If there's a restaurant I want to check out I'd rather go with company than alone and most of my farang mates are too cheap to spend anything more than 50B on food so going with a girl makes sense.

Would never do it for a first date only with girls I already know which it seems like you've done too.

Yeah right, plenty of pretty girls just want to have fun with a farang... last time I checked it was B. 3,000

a pop, far more expensive than a penny...and that's for one girl only....

Plenty of girls DO want to have fun with a farang without 3,000B (or any money) exchanging hands. It's hard to imagine if you're some bitter old sexpat but many younger guys are cleaning up in Thailand and out with a new girl every few nights.

No, I've seen questions asked in here that were similar and almost every time people ask, "What's your budget?". So just trying to save time and answer them before they're asked. Looks like next time I'll have to add whether or not we've slept together, whether she's a pro, whether she's got money or no money, if this is the first time we've gone out, if I've ever dated anyone here before and whether I would rather just pay for sex and go to Soi Cowboy and forget about asking any questions in the first place. You guys crack me up....

Some of the older guys just can't understand it as all they've ever known is P4P . They live in a different Thailand from the younger guys.

I know broke, cheap charlie, teachers living in 4k apartments who still manage to get laid regularly and have a series of giks. The girls certainly aren't with them because they see them as a meal ticket or a means of money as they clearly haven't got any and are too cheap to spend it anyway.

You can find these younger guys having fun with a group of attractive girls. But watch at the end when they move to leave and you will find the friends moving towards the door. Typically, leaving the guy and his closest girl with the bill. She will either offer some to keep him hooked or will furtively stand around until he gets the message.

Not pretty, but one way or the other you won't be getting continual freebies if your broke, unless you have Godly game or excellent at hiding things.

Never go to a venue with a group of Thai's that you don't know that well, esp if you are a newbie, or first time in Thailand. Or it's a karaoke. Learned that hard way.

You can find these younger guys having fun with a group of attractive girls. But watch at the end when they move to leave and you will find the friends moving towards the door. Typically, leaving the guy and his closest girl with the bill. She will either offer some to keep him hooked or will furtively stand around until he gets the message.

Not pretty, but one way or the other you won't be getting continual freebies if your broke, unless you have Godly game or excellent at hiding things.

Never go to a venue with a group of Thai's that you don't know that well, esp if you are a newbie, or first time in Thailand. Or it's a karaoke. Learned that hard way.

Not my experience at all.

When I go out with groups of Thai's I've never ever been asked or expected to pick up the tab. Everyone pays their own way or on occasion has insisted as I am their guest they will pay my way.

I've been invited along to nights out with girls and their groups of friends (sometimes all girls, sometimes mix groups) and never had this issue. Maybe the company you keep?

And you certainly don't go on a date where the girl brings all her friends along. Only once can I remember a girl turning up with a friend and actually it was great fun and they both paid their own share.

It just isn't as common as people make out, in my experience, sometimes girls will ASK if it's OK to bring a friend along and I simply say no that I want to meet and get to know THEM not their friend and usually that's fine. If she insists I just don't meet her plenty of other girls who will be happy to come along alone.