House/company owner

I dont live in Thailand yet, Ive had a house/company for several years now. Im always getting a visa on arrival or a few times a 2M turist visa.

Getting a tourist visa is also a pain , so I was wondering what else I could get, when I have to go twice to the consulate anyway ? Im 47 and I go to thailand 3-4 times a year.

Ive never told the consulate about my house/company since Im not sure how smart it is to do so ?

Any advice ?

Tourist visas and visa exempt entries (it is not a VOA) are about your only choice.

You can now get a 30 day extension for a visa exempt entry.

When you turn 50 you could apply for a OA visa at the embassy or get an extension of stay based upon retirement.

No problem that you are away from Thailand many months a year. You only need to be in Thailand when the times come to extend your entry for another year. But if you are not in Thailand it simply means you need to apply for a new visa at a Thai embassy.

What's the visa exemption?

Will I be able after 50 to get an retirement visa even I'm away from Thailand for many months every year ?

Should I avoid talking about my house at the consulate?

Cheers

You get a 30 day visa exempt entry every time you enter the country without a visa. A visa on arrival is only for those from certain countries and is only for 15 days after paying 1000 baht for it.

Mentioning your house will not matter whether you tell them or not.

Their are a lot of people on extensions based upon retirement that only spend part of the year here. There are some that are working on a rotation and are only here for 30 days at a time.