I hope this is not the badger milkers new project,

harrry

http://aviatorflight.com/air-costa/

A NEW AIRLINE BY THE NAME OF AIR COSTA IS GOING TO BE LAUNCHED VERY SOON.THEY ARE GETTING Q-400 AIRCRAFTS. AIR COSTA IS CURRENTLY IN THE HIRING PROCESS FOR COMMMANDERS,FIRST OFFICERS,AME, AND OTHER PERSONNEL. THIS AIRLINE WILL BE BASED OUT OF HYDERABAD.

note caps reflect the original quote.

Edited by harrry

I hear Greeks are up for a bargain. Probly picked the Q400 with the inflight entertainment option.....a prop through the window on row 7.biggrin.png

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Second+time+plane+propeller+Q400+lodged+window/10381026/story.html

Yes there are one or two going cheap at the moment I believe. They have been well tested. Drop tested too.

• Like 1

AIR COSTA

Posted in AIRLINES, INDIAN AVIATION NEWS, JOBS By Archit Gupta On February 29, 2012

New project..... nearly 3 years old coffee1.gif

note caps reflect the original quote

Costas home town is a bit behind the times. I just did not want to make him feel too bad.

Anyway the airline home has changed the type of plane has changed and at the the moment they are even advertising not pant no ticket.smile.png

Edited by harrry
  • Like 1

I hear Greeks are up for a bargain. Probly picked the Q400 with the inflight entertainment option.....a prop through the window on row 7.biggrin.png

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Second+time+plane+propeller+Q400+lodged+window/10381026/story.html

Greeks are always in for a bargain.

This is the super service you get on my airplanes.

Took a few lesons from Ryan Air didn't you.

I wonder what the planes are ? half passenger/ half live stock ? with privacy curtains around the milking stools ?

i would suggest the good old "auntie " JU(Junkers) 52.... enough space for the required enhancements and well known in Greece...

And also well known to the Germans in Crete............................

Do not mention about the war..............................

Not sure if traveling on his airline would be safe, but it would be an experience.

Costas Air......planes powered by gerbils and hamsters & where an exposed nipple will get you an upgrade.

Upgrade to what......a lay back suite.smile.png

Costa will have to upgrade his brand of coffee if he can afford this;)

Must be working... Costa has announced that it has signed an order with Brazil-based Embraer for 50 Embraer Jets E2s for an estimated value of US$ 2.94 billion based on 2014 list prices...

• Like 2

Not sure if traveling on his airline would be safe, but it would be an experience.

Costas Air......planes powered by gerbils and hamsters & where an exposed nipple will get you an upgrade.

Must be working... Costa has announced that it has signed an order with Brazil-based Embraer for 50 Embraer Jets E2s for an estimated value of US$ 2.94 billion based on 2014 list prices...

Harry, it certainly can't be the Greek govt backing air Costas........that's for sure.

Harry, it certainly can't be the Greek govt backing air Costas........that's for sure.

Go easy on the Greek government ND. I like it that I am probably richer than a country...and I am really broke nowsmile.png

• Like 1

Go easy on the Greek government ND. I like it that I am probably richer than a country...and I am really broke nowsmile.png

The Greeks make nice badgers milk, apparently. Maybe that will eventually help improve their financial position.

• Like 1

Greek gov can pay for all.. they got enough from the EU and took loads from the Russian bank customers.. Greek just know how to do it