Garbage man declines donation from actress

Lite Beer

This man is sentenced to prison but murderers are as free as birds. Something is clearly wrong in this country.

Shame on the society to let this happen.

It just makes me sick.

Society didn't let it happen, when it became news after winding its way through to the SUPREME court of all places and the verdict upheld did anyone do anything.

The scary thing is at no point did anyone in the chain of this case step back and go, hangon, i'm gonna use my brain and dish out justice to commensurate to the crime

and send the guy back to work. Like seriously I'm buying my garbage guys a slab of beer for x-mas, they got an awful job, non of this automated robot crap from home.

• Like 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i wanna see a pic of the A88hole of a judge that sentenced him, surely someone knows him after all this is Thailand, wonder how many other cases that he has given verdicts on but have not hit the headlines, ?? and how many other poor sods rotting in jail for a misdameanour

This man is sentenced to prison but murderers are as free as birds. Something is clearly wrong in this country.

It just makes me sick.

Society didn't let it happen, when it became news after winding its way through to the SUPREME court of all places and the verdict upheld did anyone do anything.

The scary thing is at no point did anyone in the chain of this case step back and go, hangon, i'm gonna use my brain and dish out justice to commensurate to the crime

and send the guy back to work. Like seriously I'm buying my garbage guys a slab of beer for x-mas, they got an awful job, non of this automated robot crap from home.

I am sure this one and many like him would prefer something they can use with their families.

Not everyone here downs a slab every night/...edit not meaning to be insulting...it is a good western thought and you should be commended for that., Needs of most of the people working like that are greater but he is generally luckier than some as he has a wage and scavengers rights though they do not bring a lot.

Edited by harrry

It just makes me sick.

I am sure this one and many like him would prefer something they can use with their families.

Not everyone here downs a slab every night/

hell I'll get them a few yabba pills cause I'm prejudicial towards the thai people that I considered my offer to be feeding a perceived like of alcohol by all of them.

Want to shoot any good intentions that I otherwise might have???

I've got a list?

Use your brain.

It just makes me sick.

Not everyone here downs a slab every night/

hell I'll get them a few yabba pills cause I'm prejudicial towards the thai people that I considered my offer to be feeding a perceived like of alcohol by all of them.

Want to shoot any good intentions that I otherwise might have???

I've got a list?

Use your brain.

Tell me when you have them to give him and I will get you busted for supplying.smile.png

• Like 1

To donate 50,000 Baht means that he would have to serve only one year in prison, but she would have had the media attention and the profile of a good heart... To donate anonymous shows really greatness and honour.

Fatfather

Since when after paying 50,000 baht and still need to serve 'Only One Year' in prison was ever mentioned in the news??

Whatever the attention the media is focusing on, how many more actors or actresses come forward with other 50,000 baht cheque/s ??

When someone is doing a good deed , it is better than someone just sitting behind the computer screen typing silly comments.

Read the article before you comment. Open debt 133000+ Bhat at 200Bhat /day equals 667 days in prison. 50,000 Baht off, will still give him more than a year in prison. It wasn't about a correct calculation, it is about that a HiSo drop some cash for a good reputation and gives a "#+85" for the man and the problems behind him.

Fatfather