Hypnotist in Pattaya ?

Jessi

There are three of them, and they don't work all the time. But I noticed much more intense dreaming even though it was not really lucid. The good thing about dreaming is, it cleans up the RAM in your brain and you feel much fresher in the morning. I let the video run on the phone just before sleeping. You actually fall asleep during the clip.

I also tried their headache relief hypnosis yesterday as I had a terrible headache and it actually worked for a while.

Here's one of the lucid dream clips:

I had very good experience with hypnosis, I had a syringe phobia, taking a blood sample was close to impossible. The last time I had one taken it took 3 Xanax and I still elbowed the nurse when she came near me with that dreadful needle, so they gave me a dormicum on top. Then I had a psychotherapy a couple of years ago because of Depressions (which actually also worked very well!). I asked the therapist whether he could do something about that needle panic and he laughed and said, sure...usually one hypnosis session and it's gone. Couldn't really believe that, but went for it. Lo and behold, I took it to the test at the small blood lab clinic in Naklua. Went in, sat down, put my arm on the table and got a blood sample taken without the slightest signs of panic.

The therapist also said this would work very successful against nightmares, all sorts of phobias and much more.

Unfortunately, said therapist is back to his home country...

• Like 1