Charles Manson 'allowed to marry'

webfact

I have yet to read a single, authentic, verifiable, shred of proof that Charles Manson killed anybody. Calling him a mass murderer is wrong.

If it was in a state elsewhere and it happened to non-hollywood types he probably would be released by now.

I have yet to read a single, authentic, verifiable, shred of proof that Charles Manson killed anybody. Calling him a mass murderer is wrong.

If it was in a state elsewhere and it happened to non-hollywood types he probably would be released by now.

Are you telling us Charlie is a "Hollywood type?" This may come as a shock to you but Charlie was never in the movies. He did however, orchestrate the killing of a well known actress if that is your definition of a "Hollywood type." Would you like this guy living next door to you? I don't think so. Neither would anyone else of sound mind. The killing of these people was senseless and brutal. Charlie is right where he belongs.

• Like 1

j0Egaui.jpg

The happy couple.

If an 80 year old, complete idiot like this can end up with such an young attractive woman, then there is hope for the rest of us old guys, lol. On a serious note, the bleeding heart liberals in California, made this union possible.

I am curious, how would you legally deny him the right to marry?

j0Egaui.jpg

The happy couple.

If an 80 year old, complete idiot like this can end up with such an young attractive woman, then there is hope for the rest of us old guys, lol. On a serious note, the bleeding heart liberals in California, made this union possible.

I never said anything about denying Charlie the right to get married. I merely stated you can thank the bleeding heart liberals in California, in making this union possible.

j0Egaui.jpg

The happy couple.

I never said anything about denying Charlie the right to get married. I merely stated you can thank the bleeding heart liberals in California, in making this union possible.

You mean the 1972 temporary abolition of the death penalty? Can't blame that on California or liberals really.

You mean the 1972 temporary abolition of the death penalty? Can't blame that on California or liberals really.

Lets try this one more time. I never mentioned anything about "the 1972 temporary abolition of the death penalty." I merely stated you can thank the bleeding heart liberals in California, in making this union possible. What part of this statement don't you understand?

Lets try this one more time. I never mentioned anything about "the 1972 temporary abolition of the death penalty." I merely stated you can thank the bleeding heart liberals in California, in making this union possible. What part of this statement don't you understand?

All of it, please explain what you mean.

All of it, please explain what you mean.

Liberals (American Civil Liberties Union) support laws that allow inmates to file frivolous lawsuits in prison, receive conjugal visits, marry without the consent of prison officials, and are currently working on allowing inmates same sex marriages. They block efforts of prison officials to install drug detection scanners in prison, and fight the use of drug detection dogs to get close to prison visitors. That is what I meant.

He lost his right to vote while in prison.

Where does it say he has a right to get married?

smile.png It gives me great pleasure to say that I agree with what you imply.

Why should he have any rights? I say the food he receives is a privilege.

Not according to SCOTUS.

He doesn't have the right to consummate the marriage but he does have the right to marry.

I'm surprised anyone really cares. Some old madman in jail gets married.

It's not like he's ever going to live a normal life.

Or any life outside of bars.

The families of the 7 victims care.

He is still alive and the victims are still dead.

It's important to care and to remember. When the next serial killer comes along we use our memories and recordered history to help decide how to deal with that person. Learn from what we did right and we did wrong in the past.

• Like 1

It's important to care and to remember. When the next serial killer comes along we use our memories and recordered history to help decide how to deal with that person. Learn from what we did right and we did wrong in the past.

So you think they should have asked the families whether he should be allowed to marry? I don't think they should have any say in it myself. He's been dealt with by the legal system according to the law of the land.

So you think they should have asked the families whether he should be allowed to marry? I don't think they should have any say in it myself. He's been dealt with by the legal system according to the law of the land.

I think they should follow the law.

I don't believe he should be allowed to marry and i can imagine the families of the victims think the same way. It's important to think about the crime and how you would feel if it was your own family member that was killed. Next time you vote in an election it is something to consider amongst many other things you have learnt/experienced and want to change about current laws. Not to care about what happens to this guy is saying you don't care about what he did, regardless of how long ago it happened. Why? Do you think he has paid his debt to society and should be released?

I think that they should be treated the same way regardless of what the victim's family thinks. Some victims won't have family and others will have families that will be open to financial restitution in return for requesting a lenient sentence. I didn't say I don't care what happens to him, but I do think being allowed to marry is a minor concession. He's 80 odd, will never get out and lives in a dangerous environment surrounded by younger and more hot headed people. I'd give the guy a break.

Mass murderer allowed to marry.

Many sickos still fighting to prohibit gay marriage.

Only in America!

Maybe it's a Christian thing???

Makes me happy I left the asylum of America years ago.

Remember..gays are bad...if they got married, they may reproduce or errrrr..I mean they might... ahh....duh!

They are bad...honest, we know they are.

But mass murders?

What the h*ll..this is America....isn't it?

Land of the free!