US: State of emergency in Missouri

webfact

Perhaps, for those can/will read, some of you should read this. Said much better than I would say, i.e. without 4 expletives. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/24/1345457/-Repetitive-Motion-Disorder-Black-Reality-and-White-Denial-in-America?detail=email It might help answer what being Black or a minority has to do with anything, CMK.

Wow, why am I not surprised that Black on Black has reared it's ugly head? What can that possibly have to do with the killing of Black people by white cops?

There are many discrepancies in the shooting and Wilson's testimony and how was the grand jury actually handled.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347320/-The-questions-no-one-asked-St-Louis-prosecutor-Bob-McCulloch?detail=email

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347316/-Facts-matter-Pass-em-on-Ferguson-NoJusticeNoPeace?detail=email

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever stopped to wonder how many Ferguson residents awoke on Tuesday morning to go to work and found their livelihoods, jobs and incomes burned to the ground?

The people and good citizens of Ferguson and East St. Louis are the victims here. They are the ones that have to piece their lives back together and get on with life.

You can bleat on forever about Brown but the fact remains he was an overly large thug who got killed because he refused to follow directions from the police after performing an illegal act and being confronted about it.

Your protestations about Brown being a victim are falling on deaf ears.

another young innocent black man shot dead by a white cop. nobody is excusing rioting or looting but when is enough enough? black americans are tired of their sons being shot dead by cops who are never punished. so what are people meant to do? shut up and just accept your sons being at risk of being shot dead by trigger happy, untouchable white cops?

and "overly large thug" is one of the stupidest comments i've read around this terrible situation. and that's going some.

May I happily assume you now have me on "ignore"?

• Like 1

Perhaps, for those can/will read, some of you should read this. Said much better than I would say, i.e. without 4 expletives. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/24/1345457/-Repetitive-Motion-Disorder-Black-Reality-and-White-Denial-in-America?detail=email It might help answer what being Black or a minority has to do with anything, CMK. Wow, why am I not surprised that Black on Black has reared it's ugly head? What can that possibly have to do with the killing of Black people by white cops? There are many discrepancies in the shooting and Wilson's testimony and how was the grand jury actually handled. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347320/-The-questions-no-one-asked-St-Louis-prosecutor-Bob-McCulloch?detail=email http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347316/-Facts-matter-Pass-em-on-Ferguson-NoJusticeNoPeace?detail=email

Just a quick question that hopefully you will answer honestly.

What if Michael Brown had been a white kid and attacked Wilson under the exact same conditions?

Would you even know his name?

• Like 1

Have you ever stopped to wonder how many Ferguson residents awoke on Tuesday morning to go to work and found their livelihoods, jobs and incomes burned to the ground?

The people and good citizens of Ferguson and East St. Louis are the victims here. They are the ones that have to piece their lives back together and get on with life.

You can bleat on forever about Brown but the fact remains he was an overly large thug who got killed because he refused to follow directions from the police after performing an illegal act and being confronted about it.

another young innocent black man shot dead by a white cop. nobody is excusing rioting or looting but when is enough enough? black americans are tired of their sons being shot dead by cops who are never punished. so what are people meant to do? shut up and just accept your sons being at risk of being shot dead by trigger happy, untouchable white cops?

and "overly large thug" is one of the stupidest comments i've read around this terrible situation. and that's going some.

Most black men are shot by other black men, not police officers. When is enough enough? Haven't seen Obama or Holder or the other race hustlers in Chicago lecturing on the mayhem there- is it because they only care if a white is involved?

Speaking of black men killing other black men or blacks shooting and killing other blacks in general --- but no outrage by Holder or obama ...

While the events down in Ferguson play out, back in Chicagoland the same old bullshi_ continues day in and day out with nary a peep. In the 107 days since officer Darren Wilson shot and killed 18 year old Michael Brown – 12:03pm, Saturday, August 9th – the following stupidity has taken place in Chicago:

• 155 homicides (74% black males)

http://heyjackass.com/

In that general area? I think we should give black people their own town. All the police black and all the politicians black and all the important people in the town black. 500 miles away Detroit. In 2012, Detroit had the highest rate of violent crime of any city over 200,000 in the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Uniform Crime Reports,

wow, you're actually endorsing segregation. but why stop there? separate toilets, separate drinking fountains, give up seats on the bus to white folk as well yeah?

staggering.

You didn't get the meaning of his post... so I will explain it to you. Blacks in Ferguson - now that they have burnt the town down can now move lock stock and barrel to Detroit where they would be mostly free of White Americans and enjoy the lifestyle there of blacks hunting and killing other blacks under the watchful eye of black cops, black mayor, black government. etc. Get it?

• Like 1

It's interesting to read some of the posts supporting a white racist police officer and the hatred for Black people. A urine filled balloon, well that damn well ought to be a death sentence. Bring on the machine guns and cannons. I bet the white cops would really, really like to put all the weapons at their disposal to use. Man love, what the heck is that? There wasn't anything in that post that suggested any kind of love. I was just suggesting all the sheeple follow directions from police officers and the "authorities". CMK (you do know what Knight Rider means don't you?) I've said time and time again I was a political prisoner of the nixon regime. Not exactly a "recipient of correctional service". Call it like it is, a prisoner, released by the Supreme Court and along with the rest of the VVAW Gainesville 8+4, not guilty by jury trial, a real jury who's members came to our reunions. Damn proud of it! The harassment didn't stop there, not at all. It continued for some years until my attorney's were finally able to stop the obvious, the less obvious continued. I paid the price many times over for speaking truth to the power and I'm damn proud I gathered up the courage to do so. I live on my feet, not on my knees.

Can you write in English? Perhaps you have never heard of COINTEL, it is alive and well and I know first hand what those people do.

It is my understanding that COINTEL was stopped in the mid '70.s

I seriously doubt if it is "alive and well" under the Holder regime as AG.

It's interesting to read some of the posts supporting a white racist police officer and the hatred for Black people. A urine filled balloon, well that damn well ought to be a death sentence. Bring on the machine guns and cannons. I bet the white cops would really, really like to put all the weapons at their disposal to use. Man love, what the heck is that? There wasn't anything in that post that suggested any kind of love. I was just suggesting all the sheeple follow directions from police officers and the "authorities". CMK (you do know what Knight Rider means don't you?) I've said time and time again I was a political prisoner of the nixon regime. Not exactly a "recipient of correctional service". Call it like it is, a prisoner, released by the Supreme Court and along with the rest of the VVAW Gainesville 8+4, not guilty by jury trial, a real jury who's members came to our reunions. Damn proud of it! The harassment didn't stop there, not at all. It continued for some years until my attorney's were finally able to stop the obvious, the less obvious continued. I paid the price many times over for speaking truth to the power and I'm damn proud I gathered up the courage to do so. I live on my feet, not on my knees.

Where was it said that Wilson is a racist? Link please, and if you can't prove it please stop saying it.

• Like 2

In that general area? I think we should give black people their own town. All the police black and all the politicians black and all the important people in the town black. 500 miles away Detroit. In 2012, Detroit had the highest rate of violent crime of any city over 200,000 in the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Uniform Crime Reports,

For those of you - especially non Americans who do not understand what decades of Democrat control, billions of welfare down the drain, bottom of the tank education system, 83-84 percent black population looks like ... Take a peak...

(https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1093&bih=508&q=detroit+ruins&oq=detroit+ruins&gs_l=img.3..0l8j0i5l2.2093.8576.0.9657.17.11.3.3.6.0.198.1376.1j10.11.0....0...1ac.1.58.img..0.17.1405.LycL8xHO9So#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=zpZJhMCxsS73jM%253A%3B04ZX6TqojhAx1M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcalsound.net%252Fmemoir%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2011%252F09%252FIMG_4842.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcalsound.net%252Fmemoir%252F%253Fp%253D52%3B2816%3B2112)

And black America has a murder rate equivalent to Third World Countries nearly 20 /1000 population.

...it is due to a “small sub-culture that glorifies violence and lives and dies by the gun.” It is the gang culture, characterized by widespread criminality, tribalistic warfare, through-the-roof unemployment, extremely high rates of out-of-wedlock births (72.1 percent among blacks in 2010), widespread welfare dependency, and nihilistic art typified by “gangster rap.”...

Ferguson MO is a microcosm of these statistics and description

https://www.theobjectivestandard.com/2013/01/startling-homicide-statistics-among-blacks-and-the-cause/

Edited by JDGRUEN
  • Like 2

For those of you - especially non Americans who do not understand what decades of Democrat control, billions of welfare down the drain, bottom of the tank education system, 83-83 percent black population looks like ... Take a peak...

(https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1093&bih=508&q=detroit+ruins&oq=detroit+ruins&gs_l=img.3..0l8j0i5l2.2093.8576.0.9657.17.11.3.3.6.0.198.1376.1j10.11.0....0...1ac.1.58.img..0.17.1405.LycL8xHO9So#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=zpZJhMCxsS73jM%253A%3B04ZX6TqojhAx1M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcalsound.net%252Fmemoir%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2011%252F09%252FIMG_4842.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcalsound.net%252Fmemoir%252F%253Fp%253D52%3B2816%3B2112)

And black America has a murder rate equivalent to Third World Countries nearly 20 /1000 population.

...it is due to a “small sub-culture that glorifies violence and lives and dies by the gun.” It is the gang culture, characterized by widespread criminality, tribalistic warfare, through-the-roof unemployment, extremely high rates of out-of-wedlock births (72.1 percent among blacks in 2010), widespread welfare dependency, and nihilistic art typified by “gangster rap.”...

Ferguson MO is a microcosm of these statistics and description

https://www.theobjectivestandard.com/2013/01/startling-homicide-statistics-among-blacks-and-the-cause/

Only the media is trying to hide things. Most Americans I know would say to the world - go look. FBI 5 most dangerous cities. http://www.examiner.com/article/most-dangerous-cities-2014-fbi

1. Camden, New Jersey
  2. Flint, Michigan
  3. Detroit, Michigan
  4. Oakland, California
  5. St. Louis, Missouri (East St. Louis police chief)

It's not white vs black it is cop vs criminals.

post-187908-0-63282200-1416992502_thumb.

post-187908-0-38681900-1416992524_thumb.

post-187908-0-58241200-1416992541_thumb.

Edited by thailiketoo

I overlooked your question when you got personal, so let me try and resolve these issues for you.

1. "Enough is enough" is when a legally formed Grand Jury issues a No Bill of indictment saying the law officer did not fail in his actions nor did he commit any criminal act. Write your Congressman or the President and try to get another result. Remember, Holder is still there with his 100 man FBI and DOJ Civil Rights Department just waiting to pounce on anything they can. What's wrong with letting everything play out.

2. What are the people meant to do? How about showing up at the next election and vote some new politicians into office. If they don't want to wait until the next election they can petition for recall elections to vote out those elected officials they disagree with.

3. You are shooting in the air with this one. I do have a son and he was raised knowing the difference between right and wrong and legal and illegal. It isn't very likely I will have to face this sort of problem during my lifetime. As for the general public and not me personally...see #2 immediately above.

Cheers

• Like 1

The Objective Standard is a journal written from an Objectivist perspective, Objectivism being Ayn Rands philosophy of reason, egoism, and laissez-faire capitalism. Ayn Rand is all one needs to see, what a crock. A libertarian rag. Ayn Rand, the queen of all that is good for those that chose to not care about anybody but themselves. I read her back in the mid-sixties, rejected then, reject now. Died while on the government dole. Little bit of hypocrisy there.

Anyone heard if they are going to prosecute all the perjurers?

Committing perjury to try and ruin someone's life is just about as low as it gets!

I haven't heard of any plans to pursue perjury charges against those that simply said they were wrong and really didn't see what they said they saw.

Dorian Johnson is still in front of the cameras with his attorney, claiming he was right all along.

It is rumored Johnson has been provided immunity by Holder's DOJ.

The facts are the are plenty of right wing racists on this forum as evidenced by the vomit spewed towards Black people. While I am mostly definitely a left wing militant, I'm no nut case. I base my life on facts, not faux (not the) news lies. The fact in Ferguson is justice is not served and seldom is in cops dealing with Blacks. It matters not whether the store owner was strong armed. That is a case that would have been delt with in court, had he survived the attack by the cop. In matters not whether he was a punk or not, all people deserved to be treated as human beings, not animals shot down in the street. What matters is an unarmed Black man was shot down with his hands up. Everybody should know by now that even if you are lying down, don't lift a finger when a cop beats the crap out of you assault and resisting charges will be filed against you.

shot down with his hands up.

Give it a rest. It was not proven that he had his hands up.

It appears most witnesses, most of whom were black, corroborated the officer's story. Just saw excerpts from witness 10, 14 and 40. None if them are saying guys hands were up. One hand was in his waist band, the other was a fist held out toward the officer.

The officer kept yelling to get on the ground. Brown lunged forward to ward the officer. He shot a series of shots. Brown stopped momentarily, officer stopped shooting, officer kept yelling get on the ground.

Brown then, without hands raises, put his head down and rushed him again. The fatal head shit then occurred. Brown left a 20 foot trail of blood while rushing the officer.

Only 4 witnesses testified hand while he was shot in the back, one of which said officer stood over Brown shooting him while he was down in the ground. These stories were shown to be false by physical evidence and the VAST majority of other witnesses. One of these witnesses also later agreed that Brown rushed the cop while cop was screaming get down on the ground so their story was very inconsistent.

Browns hands were not over his head.

• Like 2

chuckd, missed your earlier post. Not a bad point. For one, who attacked who? Wilson grabbed Brown and tried to pull him into the cop car. If the circumstances were exactly the same, except the dead person was white, unless he was some kind of a well known activist we probably would have never known about it. Still doesn't change a thing except it takes race out of the picture. Was Wilson right in shooting the victim? If for instance the cop knew he was some sort of a militant activist then we have a different type of problem. And yes, that has happened. Unfortunately, race cannot be removed from this incident.

Perhaps, for those can/will read, some of you should read this. Said much better than I would say, i.e. without 4 expletives. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/24/1345457/-Repetitive-Motion-Disorder-Black-Reality-and-White-Denial-in-America?detail=email It might help answer what being Black or a minority has to do with anything, CMK. Wow, why am I not surprised that Black on Black has reared it's ugly head? What can that possibly have to do with the killing of Black people by white cops? There are many discrepancies in the shooting and Wilson's testimony and how was the grand jury actually handled. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347320/-The-questions-no-one-asked-St-Louis-prosecutor-Bob-McCulloch?detail=email http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347316/-Facts-matter-Pass-em-on-Ferguson-NoJusticeNoPeace?detail=email

Well, there it is. Why would anyone read the "Daily Kos." That publication is right up there with "Mother Jones."

• Like 1

The Grand Jury evaluated testimony from over 80 eye witnesses on the scene and they corroborated Wilson's version of the story...

Why is it that multiple black leaders in the US refuse to accept these findings and continue to incite the black community to violence?

Al Sharpton

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/nov/25/al-sharpton-grand-jury-system-misused-michael-brown-jr-case-video

Mayor Johnson of Sacramento

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/11/25/SAcramento-Mayor-Kevin-Johnson

Step father of Michael Brown

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/ferguson/burn-this-bitch-down-879056

Here's a nice liberal news source for you lefties that refuse to believe the truth...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/us/witnesses-told-grand-jury-that-michael-brown-charged-at-darren-wilson-prosecutor-says.html

The parting shot is the ongoing DOJ investigation into this case as to whether Wilson was driven by racial motives to deprive Brown of his civil rights... <deleted>, you can't make this stuff up...

Sharpton makes his living by race hustling. He has a vested interest in inciting black violence.