Advice For A Mate Please?

Hi,

A good friend wants to take his TGF to Japan for a few days in June.Hes hoping to fly from BKK to Tokyo.What type of visa will she need?.

ps = Hes a british passport holder,she has a Thai passport.

It is darned hard to get a Thai person into Japan at the moment and hundreds are being turned back monthly even after taking fake tours through Hong Kong etc. I have heard of people that will pay up to a Million Baht to get into Japan. These people are of course looking at employment in the Karaoke trade and other associated trades. :o

I've also heard stories of legitimate Thai tourists with valid visas being turned away at the airport in Japan because they are 'suspected of engaging in illegal activity' ie prostitution, working illegally etc.

Hi,

A good friend wants to take his TGF to Japan for a few days in June.Hes hoping to fly from BKK to Tokyo.What type of visa will she need?.

ps = Hes a british passport holder,she has a Thai passport.

He'll need to go to the Japanese Embassy with her to plead a case. The Japanese will strongly suspect that she is up to no good. They are tougher than the western Embassies.

Dr PP, is the new avatar an indication of what aryannation has in store for him should he step out of line again? Or rather, should I say, when?

Ahhhh sbk ... you remember him too :o The prod is for his rump as he takes his leave. As I recall from his previous visits, moderation of thought wasn't his thing :D