'Four killed' in Jerusalem synagogue attack

webfact

JingThing,

Many reasonable people consider the actions of Israel against a captive population as evil. Do they all agree with violence in a synagogue? No.

Many people don't agree with this action, but do understand that a captive population will fight however they can.

There is a reason so many countries have recognized Palestine and it is not because they are "Israel demonizers"

• Like 2

The killings took place in an ultra orthodox area... same as the alleged suicide busman, where he had to drive each day amidst chants of "Death to the Arabs"...so maybe tit for tat

"But colleagues and family said there were signs of violence on his body[busman], claiming he was murdered.

And the Palestinian pathologist who attended the post-mortem also ruled out suicide, suggesting he may have been drugged then strangled, the family's lawyer said."

When will this madness end..perhaps when Netanyahu stops thowing fuel on the fire accusing Abbas of encouraging this. Netahyahu's incitement score card is not exactly clean over the last few weeks.

As Morch said, Netanyahu is just a salesman who lurches from one crisis to another.

Why don't the Israeli govt simply sit down with PA...no pre conditions about Jewish Sate.. and discuss a final recognized border, security concerns addressed, a deal over Jerusalem, and a compensation package for both Jewish and Palestinian refugees (the world community would gladly pick up the tab)...too easy.

• Like 2

Why don't the Israeli govt simply sit down with PA...

Probably because the PA can not make a deal without Hamas, who won't recognize Israel and call for the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jewish people in their charter, as you well know.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

There is a reason so many countries have recognized Palestine and it is not because they are "Israel demonizers"

It is because they are hypocrites who never allow Islamic terrorists to launch attacks on civilians in their countries.
Yep but OK in the one Jewish country. We're not fooled.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Again these murderers are clearly terrorists. Civilized people get that.

300 years ago British royalists were saying exactly the same thing about the American revolutionaries. wink.png

I do believe these strategic actions by the Palestinian freedom fighters will continue--and they will be successful in meeting their goals. Before it's all over a lot of blood is going to be shed, but eventually Netanyahu will be forced out of office and a real peace process can begin. It really is a shame that Netanyahu just can't step down and save the Israeli people from so much heartache.

The horror that the occupiers watched on their TVs a few months ago is now on their doorstep.

• Like 2

Why don't the Israeli govt simply sit down with PA...

Probably because the PA can not make a deal without Hamas, who won't recognize Israel and call for the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jewish people in their charter, as you well know.

I don't know why you insist on repeatedly posting this counterfactual information. crazy.gif All this type of post does is increase the questions of credibility.

People know that the unity government announced it was ready to recognize Israel, and then Netanyahu suddenly moved the goalposts.

• Like 2

It is because they are hypocrites who never allow Islamic terrorists to launch attacks on civilians in their countries.

It is not a Jewish country thing, it is an occupying nation brutalizing an occupied nation thing.

Recently you called the "we own it from the river to the sea " as a call for genocide. After the President of Israel said Israel owns the land "from the river to the sea "; you fell silent on the topic.

• Like 2

The killings took place in an ultra orthodox area... same as the alleged suicide busman, where he had to drive each day amidst chants of "Death to the Arabs"...so maybe tit for tat
"But colleagues and family said there were signs of violence on his body[busman], claiming he was murdered.
And the Palestinian pathologist who attended the post-mortem also ruled out suicide, suggesting he may have been drugged then strangled, the family's lawyer said."
When will this madness end..perhaps when Netanyahu stops thowing fuel on the fire accusing Abbas of encouraging this. Netahyahu's incitement score card is not exactly clean over the last few weeks.
As Morch said, Netanyahu is just a salesman who lurches from one crisis to another.
Why don't the Israeli govt simply sit down with PA...no pre conditions about Jewish Sate.. and discuss a final recognized border, security concerns addressed, a deal over Jerusalem, and a compensation package for both Jewish and Palestinian refugees (the world community would gladly pick up the tab)...too easy.

Maybe the Pope and other Christian leader should set down with Muslims to save the Christians in the Mid East Also when would the Chinese and the Russians set down with Muslims that kill their citzens

The out come will be the same nothing

Israel has sit down enough

The majority of Palestinians don't want Israel to exist with any borders and they are taught from an early age to hate Jews in a racist way. Dudes, peace is not coming anytime soon.

First as we all know Jew is not a race so we cannot be racist in case we have anything against Jews.

Second the problem are not the Jews but Israel and the majority of its citizen who are supportive of the atrocities committed against Palestinians and the plight of Palestinians.

Third that Palestinians are taught to hate Jews is total bs and unfortunately likely to be picked up as argument from zionists. Every culture/civilization and their religious leaders are teaching their people that compassion, understanding and forgiving is the way. In the same way I believe that the Israeli kid saying that he is happy because he visiualized a dead Palestinian is not representative of the majority of Israel-jewish kids.

• Like 1

I do not condone this attack, and similar ones in Jerusalem recently, in any way shape or form.

My thoughts go out to the victims and their families.

But Netanyahu has promised to 'respond with a heavy hand.'

What does that mean?

More indiscriminate bombings?

More schools and hospitals being bombed, women and children killed?

Certain posters in the topic on the young boy shot by the IDF have excused that by repeating the mantra that Israel has the right to defend itself.

Do not the Palestinians have the right to self determination, to their own country, to the return of lands stolen from them by Israel?

Rights denied them by Israel.

I do not condone acts of terrorism; ever. But it must be remembered that Jewish terrorists carried out terrorist acts during the British Mandate; not only against the British, but also against Palestinians to cause them to leave what would become Israel.

The founders of the state of Israel were at one time considered terrorists.

• Like 2

No, the reasons were in the part of my post you avoided.

It is not a Jewish country thing, it is an occupying nation brutalizing an occupied nation thing.

Recently you called the "we own it from the river to the sea " as a call for genocide. After the President of Israel said Israel owns the land "from the river to the sea "; you fell silent on the topic.

Because I don't always respond to troll baiting questions and also I don't happen to be the president of Israel. I'm sure as you well know the president of Israel does not have genocidal intentions. Hamas does.

• Like 1

No, the reasons were in the part of my post you avoided.
Not buying your reasons. That OK?

Here is the reality of hatred and killing taught to kids in Israel.

Israeli kids taught to kill and hate:

Like the 10th time Israel demonizing obsessives have posted that same video.

The truth hurts. Enough lies and manipulation. The world know the atrocities of a regime that even Jews all over the world don't agree with.

This is for education of people who have only access to one sided media such as stupid fox etc....

Enjoy my friend.

The video just shows how desperate they are to demonize Israel.

The kids are at a military museum, they want to join the army and fight Arabs. No one is "teaching them" anything. Jews have been fighting Arabs for over 100 years there and the Arabs are the ones who started the violence. The kids want to join the army and defend their country. That means killing Arabs.

Again these murderers are clearly terrorists. Civilized people get that.

300 years ago British royalists were saying exactly the same thing about the American revolutionaries. wink.png

I do believe these strategic actions by the Palestinian freedom fighters will continue--and they will be successful in meeting their goals. Before it's all over a lot of blood is going to be shed, but eventually Netanyahu will be forced out of office and a real peace process can begin. It really is a shame that Netanyahu just can't step down and save the Israeli people from so much heartache.

The horror that the occupiers watched on their TVs a few months ago is now on their doorstep.

Cheerleading for vicious extremist Jihadist antisemtic terrorists. They're no different than ISIS. Time to vomit.

• Like 1

The truth hurts. Enough lies and manipulation. The world know the atrocities of a criminal Nazi type regime that even Jews all over the world don't agree with.

This is for education of people who have only access to one sided media owned by Zionist such as stupid fox etc....

Enjoy my friend.

More obvious antisemitic rhetoric. Thanks for honestly revealing that. So many try to mask it.

The video just shows how desperate they are to demonize Israel.

The kids are at a military museum, they want to join the army and fight Arabs. No one is "teaching them" anything. Jews have been fighting Arabs for over 100 years there and the Arabs are the ones who started the violence. The kids want to join the army and defend their country. That means killing Arabs.

Complete bs. Here is a synopsis of history of the conflict for your education.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/