'Four killed' in Jerusalem synagogue attack

webfact

This attack is just another one against Israel and Jews perpetrated by Muslims for over 60 years who cannot accept the state of Israel. Why? because Islam is a divisive and violent religion that calls for the conversion or elimination of all unbelievers. Islam is the greatest threat to peace and stability in the world today.

So the Christians never had missionaries converting there colonies?

I think that history tells us that Christianity is a lot more of a violent religion then Islam. And they account for millions more deaths in the name of religion then Islam ever did. As I've said on numerous occasions the west and Israel have done a splendid job in demonising Islam to the point of normal every day people now being scared of Muslim's.

Israel and some of there supporters continuously demonise muslims and there "terrorist" acts so that the herds are kept in a constant state of fear therefore allowing the governments to act as they wish.

As I've previously stated this boy, was shot to provoke the Palestinians, and its exactly what it did, The Palestinians retaliated and then Israel go to war slaughtering innocent civilians.

This conflict can not end while the likes of Netanyahu is in power.

So this attack was in response to the shooting of the boy? Is there anything to support this view?

The boy's story does not get a lot of air time on Palestinian media as well, for some reason.

The Hamas for its part linked it to the death of a Palestinian bus driver (previous posts discuss details, such as they are).

More contrived violence to ellicit further funds for Palestinians, at the expense of their own people suffering, invariably. Taking a page from IS, and being unable to currently find the provocation to launch another intifada they are contriving grassroots lone wolf attacks with cars, knives, etc., to ensure the very definition of "terrorism" is impressed upon the jews- to cause terror! To make life so unpredictable that no facet of life is without grief.

The Palestinians do not want a two state solution!

They want it all.

That is completely untrue.

You are most certainly entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

The unity government was ready and willing but Israel suddenly moved the goalposts.

Repeating incorrect information will not make it true.

The Unity government is not in charge of anything pertaining to dealing with Israel on this level. Abbas kept that one for

himself. The Unity government's main task is to sort domestic affairs, try to bridge rifts and prepare the way for a general

elections (the Unity government itself is appointed, not elected, and does not reflect the distribution of political support

among Palestinians).

Implying that posters wrote something they didn't write, does not mean they actually wrote it. wink.png

I didn't write that the Unity government was "in charge of anything pertaining to Israel on this level". What I did write is that the Unity government (including Hamas) was "ready and willing" to move towards a two state solution. So while it's true that only the PLO would be at the negotiating table, without Hamas on board, there would be no chance of getting to the next step. And they were on board.

Then Netanyahu moved the goalposts--a fact you conveniently neglected to address in your post. coffee1.gif

The Unity government does not contain any major Hamas representative, and even the number of representative they

have does not reflect their popularity. The Unity government is not in charge of negotiations with Israel, and therefore

even if it is "ready and willing" to move towards a two state solution is irrelevant.

The Hamas leadership did not say outright that they support a two state solution. They were actually pretty evasive when

asked about how being part of the Unity government coincides with their ideological stance. To date, by the way, there is

still no agreement regarding control over Hamas's armed wing. Hamas leaders keep making fiery statements as usual,

and yet you conclude that they are on-board.

Not quite clear what goal posts you think were moved. The Unity government was not formed as something directly to do

with Israel anyway - more about bridging the Palestinian divide, and paving the way for elections.

Love the Jewish response. "The homes of the perpetrators will be destroyed". And no doubt in a few more years Jewish homes built in their place. Gradual displacement of the Palestine population.

Yep, those Jews ... rolleyes.gif

The nerve of them wanting to be a majority in ONE tiny nation.

OSN, EU, USA, humanitarian organizations and sheiks should finally realize that supporting and donating, I'm talking about money, Palestine is actually causing more problems than it solves, because it gives a false outlook for Palestinians. Israel will never give up this strategic land ...

Israel won 3 wars, look how Palestinians live there, what are they doing ...

Expecting that Palestine will be one day a normal state is naive and pathetic. Managing country is very different than celebrating murders ...

People face this problems 50 years and they will face it another 50 years. I don't see any realistic solution in short/mid term horizon ...

Sadly, OSN, has zero practical impact

M.

Start with the children and then maybe there's hope some decades later. Golda Meir is still right ...

post-37101-0-17691700-1416422402_thumb.j

You know, if the Free Palestine movement was really sincere and really a movement for peace and coexistence with Jews, then someone explain to me why they have failed to get behind NON-VIOLENT protest instead of these other terrorism tactics?

Edited by Jingthing

Meanwhile, in incredibly insensitive timing SPAIN voted to recognize the state of Palestine.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-decries-spanish-vote-on-recognizing-palestine/

Israel denounced as unhelpful on Wednesday a vote by the Spanish parliament calling on Madrid to recognize a Palestinian state, hours after a deadly Jerusalem synagogue attack

Shouldn't these terror events give pause to this trend in Europe? I certainly think so:

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jews-world-wide-beef-up-security-following-Jerusalem-synagogue-attack-382287

CRIF, the umbrella of French Jewish communities and organizations, expressed its “horror.” Its president, Roger Cukierman, said that the presence of Hamas, which has praised the attack, in the government of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas would “disqualify [the legitimacy] of initiatives for unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state.”
Edited by Jingthing

BTW, I don't think I am demonizing anything here. I am stating a truthful position, that until Israel is on board, given Israel's importance in the region, asserting the existence of a Palestinian state as an actual functioning entity is a political FICTION.

laugh.png

Of course you don't think you're "demonizing anything" and think what you are stating "a truthful position". You are giving you opinion based on how you perceive things---that's how this works. Keep that in mind that next 100 times you tell others they are demonizing Israel.

And by the way, Israel's "importance in the region" is decreasing daily. Palestinian statehood is moving forward with or without it. If Israel doesn't start accepting reality soon, it may very well find itself on the scrapheap of history.

That's nice dear,

Now calm down and explain how exactly, in practical terms, would the Palestinians be able to ignore Israel on their quest

for independence, Big words mean very little when one needs to deal with the real world.

You are referring to Israel needing to deal with the rest of the world, right?

Meanwhile, in incredibly insensitive timing SPAIN voted to recognize the state of Palestine.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-decries-spanish-vote-on-recognizing-palestine/

Israel denounced as unhelpful on Wednesday a vote by the Spanish parliament calling on Madrid to recognize a Palestinian state, hours after a deadly Jerusalem synagogue attack

Shouldn't these terror events give pause to this trend in Europe? I certainly think so:

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jews-world-wide-beef-up-security-following-Jerusalem-synagogue-attack-382287

CRIF, the umbrella of French Jewish communities and organizations, expressed its “horror.” Its president, Roger Cukierman, said that the presence of Hamas, which has praised the attack, in the government of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas would “disqualify [the legitimacy] of initiatives for unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state.”

No, the shooting of a 10 year old child should strengthen the resolve of nations opposed to Israeli oppression.

• Like 1

No, the shooting of a 10 year old child should strengthen the resolve of nations opposed to Israeli oppression.

Amazing. You totally ignored the implicit support of Hamas terrorists with these so called recognition actions.bah.gif

• Like 1

Spain along with Sweden and UK are simply attempting to right an historical wrong.

Maybe it needs the Europeans to cajole, legislate, or threaten the parties into stepping back from their religious fanaticism. The US has too much Jewish lobby baggage to succeed.

Edited by dexterm
  • Like 1

Amazing. You totally ignored the implicit support of Hamas terrorists with these so called recognition actions.bah.gif

That is not exactly a secret to anyone who reads a few of his biased, misinformed posts.

I'm not sure if knocking the terrorist's houses down works, but as their families were celebrating after the murders, I don't feel much sympathy for them either.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

I'll grant you that it talks about this religious tolerance existing under Islam, i.e. in an Islamic state; but there is no mention at all of genocide that I could find.

If there is, no doubt you will be quick to find it and quote it here.

You are not looking very hard:

“The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: ‘The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.’”

Start spinning.

For an explanation of this read Hadith of the Gharqad Tree: Is it a good deed to kill Jews in Islam?

As another narration makes clear, this is a group of unbelieving Jews who are followers of the False Messiah, a man who will claim to be God. These Jews do not believe in their own scriptures, let alone Islam......

It is these particular Jews, not all Jews, whom the believers will fight and will be aided with miracles from Allah. The Quran is careful to distinguish between righteous and sinful Jews.

Now you spin your way out of Article Thirty-One:

The Members of Other Religions The Hamas is a Humane Movement

.....Under the shadow of Islam it is possible for the members of the three religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism to coexist in safety and security......

Love the Jewish response. "The homes of the perpetrators will be destroyed". And no doubt in a few more years Jewish homes built in their place. Gradual displacement of the Palestine population.

Yep, those Jews ... rolleyes.gif

The nerve of them wanting to be a majority in ONE tiny nation.

It is a lot of nerve when Israel denies the right of return to Palestinian families forcibly expelled a generation ago, yet grant that right to any Jew born anywhere no matter how many generations his/her family have lived elsewhere.

It is a lot of nerve when Israel illegally occupies Palestinian lands and sets up settlements on it.

You sound a lot like some white supremacist from the Southern states of the US; "The nerve of those uppity Palestinians wanting the same rights as us decent Jewish folk!"

You've got to be kidding. Choosing ‘dhimmitude’ over conversion or death does not sound like a deal most people want to take and the charter says to kill JEWS, not any particular ones that follower "the false messiah". rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

And stop spouting your ridiculous accusations regarding people who speak against Zionists being Anti- Semitic.

I have said on more than 1 occasion that i am not Anti Semitic.

There is a huge difference between being Anti Zionist and Anti Semitic weather you like it or not.

Anti Zionism is not Anti Semitism

by Rabbi Ahron Cohen

http://www.ihrc.org.uk/060702/papers/ahron_cohen.pdf

i guarantee that the Israeli apologists reply to this post will be that Rabbi Ahron Cohen is a self hating jew. Well they cant call Jews Anti Semites, so this is the next best thing.

You've got to be kidding. Choosing ‘dhimmitude’ over conversion or death does not sound like a deal most people want to take and the charter says to kill JEWS, not any particular ones that follower "the false messiah". rolleyes.gif

I did say that there is much in the charter with which I disagree.

I did say that the charter talks about Jews and Christian living under Islamic rule (like Muslims in Israel live under Jewish rule?).

But that is not the same as genocide, and even you cannot say that it is.

The charter quotes the particular hadith and cites it. They know what it means, even though you want to deny it.

Show me anything in the charter which commits Hamas to genocide; that is killing all Jews.

How absurd that these Palestinian DEMONIZERS (who don't read or speak a word of Arabic) are portraying themselves as authorities on what is says in the Koran or the Hamas charter. I wouldn't doubt it at all if it was revealed that they used the Likud Party's official translation of both texts for their 'facts'.

Many of the apologists for the occupiers are not doing a very good job of toning down their HATE SPEECH against Muslims. But it's better this way because we can easily identify them for what they are-.ANTI-SEMITES.

Antisemism refers to Jews only. I would rather not read for the 10,000th time the absurd lie that antisemitism refers to Arabs or Muslims. Just used for a twisted tedious game often by people with an extremist and one sided "anti-Zionist" agenda ... so welcome to my ignore list.

I also read your post here in the thread about the synagogue attacks as implying that Israel is "occupying" all of Israel in that the synagogue was in WEST Jerusalem. That's often the true agenda of "anti-Zionists" -- not accepting the existence of Israel in ANY borders ... same as Hamas.

Edited by Jingthing

How absurd that these Palestinian DEMONIZERS (who don't read or speak a word of Arabic) are portraying themselves as authorities on what is says in the Koran or the Hamas charter. I wouldn't doubt it at all if it was revealed that they used the Likud Party's official translation of both texts for their 'facts'.

Many of the apologists for the occupiers are not doing a very good job of toning down their HATE SPEECH against Muslims. But it's better this way because we can easily identify them for what they are-.ANTI-SEMITES.

Antisemism refers to Jews only. I would rather not read for the 10,000th time the absurd lie that antisemitism refers to Arabs or Muslims. Just used for a twisted tedious game often by people with an extremist and one sided "anti-Zionist" agenda ... so welcome to my ignore list.

I also read your post here in the thread about the synagogue attacks as implying that Israel is "occupying" all of Israel in that the synagogue was in WEST Jerusalem. That's often the true agenda of "anti-Zionists" -- not accepting the existence of Israel in ANY borders ... same as Hamas.

your last post went straight over his head, not surprising considering its buried in the sand most of the timeblink.png

Far as I'm aware, the demolitions do not denote losing ownership of land. Many a time the house is rebuilt pretty quickly (despite it being officially forbidden). Your "no doubt" is actually quite doubtful.

BTW, I don't think I am demonizing anything here. I am stating a truthful position, that until Israel is on board, given Israel's importance in the region, asserting the existence of a Palestinian state as an actual functioning entity is a political FICTION.

laugh.png

Of course you don't think you're "demonizing anything" and think what you are stating "a truthful position". You are giving you opinion based on how you perceive things---that's how this works. Keep that in mind that next 100 times you tell others they are demonizing Israel.

And by the way, Israel's "importance in the region" is decreasing daily. Palestinian statehood is moving forward with or without it. If Israel doesn't start accepting reality soon, it may very well find itself on the scrapheap of history.

That's nice dear,

Now calm down and explain how exactly, in practical terms, would the Palestinians be able to ignore Israel on their quest

for independence, Big words mean very little when one needs to deal with the real world.

You are referring to Israel needing to deal with the rest of the world, right?

I never denied Israel needs to deal with the world, quite the opposite. Spin fail. Israel might have to deal with certain realities (such as diplomatic and economic sanctions) - if and when these will be imposed, depending on their effectiveness and scope. It is quite possible this will come to pass, but less clear what the actual effect on Israel will be. There is also a possibility this would strengthen the Israeli right wing (at least for a time).

On the other hand, some posters seem to think that the declarative value of recognitions of Palestine statehood will somehow be automatically translated into reality. Assuming we are talking about a diplomatic move which largely ignores Israel's stand, how would things be actually different for the Palestinians the day after?

The illegal settlements, the blockade, all other symbols of Israeli control and authority will still be there. Pretending they would pop like soap bubbles is wishful thinking, not a realistic prospect. There is very little down to earth discussion on the realities of Palestinian independence, mostly slogans. How about trying to discuss practicalities, rather than indulging in fantasy?

• Like 2