HD THAILAND

RCP

Rumors say that Triumph prices will decrase dramatically.. Now HD is planning to establish a manufacturing facility which brings the prices down also. These progresses might whet other manufacturers appetite.

Despite of having no interest in Triumph nor HD I like to see different styles on the streets. Variety is always good.

I wish we can see some larger motorcycle communities which involve everybody inside in Thailand rather than brand fun clubs like Ducati guys, HD guys or CBR guys etc. who dont intend to hang out with other brand fun clubs.

The more people in the group the louder the voice.. Go united...

PS: I hope for the days that discrimination on motorcycles will be taken away soon so that we can use highways, under/over passes, bridges, all the lanes and roads.

Edited by Ozgur
  • Like 2

I couldnt wait...bought this nightster but changing the red in black [090-728-0491

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1416538943.958655.jpg

I like it in red- so many HDs are black-on-black that yours is a bit set apart from the pack.

Yeah I know i like to be different and to have a different car, bike and house but black is just the best color for motorcycles in my opinion, you can just wear any color clothes. Plus I was born monday and the forbidden color for monday is orange/red

Does anyone know of used Harley Dealers in Bangkok?

check Harleydavidson playground website, many 2nd hand from shops and private owners, if not can try Tcycle 52 on rama 3 soi 52 or PHD at RCA they usually have semy new import or 2nd hand..(mostly parallel imported i think)
  • Like 1

Yeah I know i like to be different and to have a different car, bike and house but black is just the best color for motorcycles in my opinion, you can just wear any color clothes. Plus I was born monday and the forbidden color for monday is orange/red

You are sooo right girlfriend.

Why just the other day I saw someone on a brown bike wearing a grey outfit...eeeuuu!