Mandarin Language Instruction

jackie45

Ya.. Language schools that offer Mandarin lessons to/by Thai speakers are really quite common.. You'd have to find one on offer where the teacher also speaks English, then arrange something one-on-one.

I'd say you have a fair chance of finding one in Chiang Mai.

Ya.. Language schools that offer Mandarin lessons to/by Thai speakers are really quite common.. You'd have to find one on offer where the teacher also speaks English, then arrange something one-on-one.

speak mandarin and english here

I met a Chinese student at Payap U who speaks good English and is a part time Potunghua teacher. He teahces at NIS (Nakorn Payap International School) as well as other venues.

Don't have his number but you could check at NIS.

There's also a large facility in Huay Keaw Rd near the large Export Garment outlet just before the Phuchome Intersection.

T

Pak Hong pintar sekali sebab bisa bicara bahasa Cina, Ingeriss, Malay dan Indonesia. Saya baru tau anda tau bahasa Cina. Ingat kirakira 4-6 bulan yg lalu saya bicara dgn kamu di Maddog?

Edited by Blinky Bill

Pak Hong pintar sekali sebab bisa bicara bahasa Cina, Ingeriss, Malay dan Indonesia. Saya baru tau anda tau bahasa Cina. Ingat kirakira 4-6 bulan yg lalu saya bicara dgn kamu di Maddog?

jakup a-per..malayu?