Am I a 'Troll' ? by neverdie

neverdie

The short answer is YES! Haven't read anything past page one but a quick count shows some 50% of posts in this thread are yours.

You need to get out and smell the roses and not give a stuff what others think of you! coffee1.gif

Well that's because I am responding to the people talking to me. It's called manners, being polite.

Thanks for your response. I get out more often than most and couldn't give rats about what people 'think' about me.....not what the thread was about.

So, you are voting me a troll because I post too much on this thread ?

No. It's obviously about you and your ego. Someone has taken the wind out of your sail and you can't handle it!

AND toad needs to get a brain before he can enjoy a life.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The short answer is YES! Haven't read anything past page one but a quick count shows some 50% of posts in this thread are yours.

You need to get out and smell the roses and not give a stuff what others think of you! coffee1.gif

Well that's because I am responding to the people talking to me. It's called manners, being polite.

Thanks for your response. I get out more often than most and couldn't give rats about what people 'think' about me.....not what the thread was about.

No. It's obviously about you and your ego. Someone has taken the wind out of your sail and you can't handle it!

You are looking daft chap...............coffee1.gif

You are looking daft chap...............coffee1.gif

He is bored in Isan

So this guy starts a thread regarding his personal standing, which is a complete waste of bandwidth, on a forum dedicated to Thai related issues and his fan club gets their knickers in a twist when a response does not follow the ego boosting posts he is looking for. 'Spare me days"!

• Like 1

So this guy starts a thread regarding his personal standing, which is a complete waste of bandwidth, on a forum dedicated to Thai related issues and his fan club gets their knickers in a twist when a response does not follow the ego boosting posts he is looking for. 'Spare me days"!

The pack dog attack mentality here is sickening at times.

They can lie with dogs but complain when they get fleas.

Because I disagreed with him, one poster here, David48, started a thread today, claiming it was my thread, using my name without permission. It was an attempt to humiliate and ridicule me. Shameful behavior.

I called him out and he edited his post in seconds and ran with his tail between his legs.

They are the bully boys of the forum.

• Like 1

Are you an acquaintance of DrWill?

Who took wind out of my sail? I'm confused?

The thread was about the fine or perhaps blurring line around 'Trolling'. By definition on the forum rules, posts could easily be mistaken for trolling when that was not the intent.

Anyway, thanks for your vote, happy to receive it. Now let me guess, you want to hang around and go on and on about it, right?

Fancy complaining about me making most the posts here. Are you really that silly? Have you seen how many threads here, that the thread creator tends to post most?

If I posted once then disappeared, well that would be rather trollish, don't you think?

Because I disagreed with him, one poster here, David48, started a thread today, claiming it was my thread, using my name without permission. It was an attempt to humiliate and ridicule me. Shameful behavior.

I called him out and he edited his post in seconds and ran with his tail between his legs.

Frolly, ard you a reincarnate?

• Like 1

Perhaps you could start a 'bully boys' thread, as this one relates,to 'trolling' or are you offering another example? 55555

Frolly, ard you a reincarnate?

Yes. So much experience in so little time?

Is that you Dave Walsh? How's the south of Thailand treating you?

frollywolly ... seems you are confused ... again.

You start with the pack comment ... then talk about me ... inferring that I am some part of a secret pack.

It is you and I that is disagreeing on a subject.

Yep ... started a thread today, because you kept banging on about some BS which I wasn't interested in, but kept attacking my hopes and dreams and parenting style for my Family.

That debate was overtaking the OP.

I picked up my quote, your quote, added a wee bit of context and opened up an OP with it. Despite your mature posting style ... you have never started an OP.

Questions are asked by other members if you are a returning banned member.

Everyone is welcome to read it here ... the-various-merits-of-the-terminology-mixed-race-vs-cross-cultural ... nothing to hide from me.

I don't need to have your permission to post a quote of yours.

As for 'It was an attempt to humiliate and ridicule me' ... no need for me to fan the fire ... you do enough of a good job yourself on that front.

As for 'I called him out and he edited his post in seconds and ran with his tail between his legs.' ... cheesy.gif You complained, I took your comments on board and made the changes your requested ... and you still are not happy.

Pffffttt ... some people!

But your classic line was ... "I still feel extremely violated and bullied at you using my name and quotes without my permission"

Oh please ... facepalm.gif "extremely violated and bullied " ... I will for the first time ever say this on Thai Visa ... Grow a Set.

Now, are going to continue this we battle in this thread also?

Let's discuss the relative merits if neverdie is a troll ... or not. Let's try and stay on topic ... agreed?

• Like 1

You start with the pack comment ... then talk about me ... inferring that I am some part of a secret pack.

Yep ... started a thread today, because you kept banging on about some BS which I wasn't interested in, but kept attacking my hopes and dreams and parenting style for my Family.

I picked up my quote, your quote, added a wee bit of context and opened up an OP with it. Despite your mature posting style ... you have never started an OP.

Everyone is welcome to read it here ... the-various-merits-of-the-terminology-mixed-race-vs-cross-cultural ... nothing to hide from me.

As for 'It was an attempt to humiliate and ridicule me' ... no need for me to fan the fire ... you do enough of a good job yourself on that front.

As for 'I called him out and he edited his post in seconds and ran with his tail between his legs.' ... cheesy.gif You complained, I took your comments on board and made the changes your requested ... and you still are not happy.

But your classic line was ... "I still feel extremely violated and bullied at you using my name and quotes without my permission"

Oh please ... facepalm.gif "extremely violated and bullied " ... I will for the first time ever say this on Thai Visa ... Grow a Set.

Let's discuss the relative merits if neverdie is a troll ... or not. Let's try and stay on topic ... agreed?

I tried to like your post David but I'm out.

Prior to you writing all this quoted I checked,the threads before reaching the conclusion that FW is a bit of a drama queen.

You offer good advice, he needs some cement in his next cupper.

It's been a hard road for, davewalsh, aka, JBradley, now he's reborn again as FW.

Wonder how long before the games up on this one. All this and he thinks it's the 'other' forum users with the problem.

By the way, how dare you use the forum quote feature. ;)

Here we go again! You have control issues, always telling people what to do and what to say and where they can say and do it.

Leave the policing of the forums to those who management trust with the task. Apparently you are not one of them.

Your style, as witnessed in this very post, often involves you belittling and bullying other posters, calling posters trolls, attempting to control content and opinions on the forum, deciding that you are the one and only moral adjudicator of an issue and adding personal and ridiculing insults, as you have with me, when things do not go your way. The you add some juvenile emoticons for further effect.

In another post i said I felt violated and bullied and now you tell me 'to grow a set.' The very definition of a bully. I have told you i am feeling bullied by you and you tell me to grow a set. Pathetic.

You can quote me without permission but you cannot start a thread on my behalf, using my name, without my permission. You were so quick to remove that once i outed you, i could feel the panic you felt through my keyboard.

You know what old bean? Thaivisa is for everyone. Not just the cabal of ten or so sycophants you crave the approval of.

I challenge anyone to look at a random 10 of your posts and not find at least one giving condescending advice, unasked for advice or calling someone a troll.

Is neverdie a troll? He says what is on his mind. It is refreshing.

• Like 1

Here we go again! You have control issues, always telling people what to do and what to say and where they can say and do it.

Leave the policing of the forums to those who management trust with the task. Apparently you are not one of them.

Your style, as witnessed in this very post, often involves you belittling and bullying other posters, calling posters trolls, attempting to control content and opinions on the forum, deciding that you are the one and only moral adjudicator of an issue and adding personal and ridiculing insults, as you have with me, when things do not go your way. The you add some juvenile emoticons for further effect.

In another post i said I felt violated and bullied and now you tell me 'to grow a set.' The very definition of a bully. I have told you i am feeling bullied by you and you tell me to grow a set. Pathetic.

You can quote me without permission but you cannot start a thread on my behalf, using my name, without my permission. You were so quick to remove that once i outed you, i could feel the panic you felt through my keyboard.

You know what old bean? Thaivisa is for everyone. Not just the cabal of ten or so sycophants you crave the approval of.

I challenge anyone to look at a random 10 of your posts and not find at least one giving condescending advice, unasked for advice or calling someone a troll.

Is neverdie a troll? He says what is on his mind. It is refreshing.

Here we go again.

Learn when to stop. It's a simple process.

But I will give you one credit ... I haven't smiled at a comment like this for a while ... laugh.png

"You were so quick to remove that once i outed you, i could feel the panic you felt through my keyboard."

Just again, in-case it was missed ... "i could feel the panic you felt through my keyboard." ... cheesy.gif

I've been hunted, stalked like a prey by the keyboard warrior ... he felt my fear, my panic .. through his keyboard.

Get a grip ... does that statement fit within your sensitivity boundaries?

frollywolly ... you comment about moderation. How about we leave the moderation for the Mods.

If they think that I am 'off-topic', I am sure they will remove it.

If they did miss one which, in your expert opinion is I am 'off-topic', feel free to stalk me through the forums and 'report' every post of mine.

The about the thread that you feel "... "I still feel extremely violated and bullied at you using my name and quotes without my permission" ... please feel free to go back and report it, and report it again, again and ... again.

frollywolly ... Learn when to stop. It's a simple process.

If you want to start a specific topic to discuss your personal issues further ... fine ... options are open to you.

But, for the moment ... lets agree to stop ... let the OP have his OP back.