• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Troll. Banned! :rolleyes:

Wot?

Will I be your first scalp?

Is this about the mirrorless camera comment or the one where I laughed at your attire? :P

Seriously though, by nature I'm trollish but not for the purpose I believed is defined above.

It's a very fine line and slippery slope too.

I am not afraid to be banned, far worse has happened to me in life, that's for sure. I certainly won't be creating second, third and fourth profiles, like some folk. Not to mention the DB who has hundreds of them. Lol.

• Like 1

Dbl post

It's not trolling. You just love a chat is all.

I don't need other people around to chat though. I can do it with the other voices inside my head, saves download for,YouTube.

I look forward to more imaginative responses, perhaps even some of the might be considered trollish, but maybe they're not intended to be that way.

Hopefully the neverdie haters pop in and share their thoughts as opposed to sending me threatening PM's.

"... even the douchebags."

You've just answered your own question. So, if we're going to be honest, accept that you are somewhat self-obsessed (as evidenced by asking this question), and clearly keen to demean others (but you're not alone there), which is not very classy. When you answer, remember that you have made this about you and no one else. :) Have a nice day.

• Like 1

You've just answered your own question. So, if we're going to be honest, accept that you are somewhat self-obsessed (as evidenced by asking this question), and clearly keen to demean others (but you're not alone there), which is not very classy. When you answer, remember that you have made this about you and no one else. :) Have a nice day.

Wot a wit,

Thanks for visiting.

I purposely type some stuff, I didn't do it without reason.

I'm hardly self obsessed, but after examining the rules, one must examine ones own actions prior to accusing others and often the best judge of ones behaviour is 'other' people. How many times have you seen something and wondered if you have done something that may be construed that way? Maybe your just puurrrfect, not sure.

Some people here, certainly get hung up on the douchebag word. There was a rock n roll song with douchebag in it.......... I can't remember which crap band sung it, but it was amusing never the less.

Really this topic should be moved to the pub.

But I don't know how to on my phone.

Call CharlieH,

He's an experienced lifter of threads.

I should just post everything in pub, but in didn't intend for this to be funny, if you know what I mean.

I had a girlfriend who had attended Catholic school all the way through high school.

Something the nuns taught the girls, it was about shining their shoes:

If you look at your shoes in the morning and ask yourself, "Do they need to be shined?", then yes they need to be shined.

But you seem like a nice enough fellow, I can think of others who are quite unpleasant, judgmental, critical, and hostile to others.

I had a girlfriend who had attended Catholic school all the way through high school.

Something the nuns taught the girls, it was about shining their shoes:

If you look at your shoes in the morning and ask yourself, "Do they need to be shined?", then yes they need to be shined.

But you seem like a nice enough fellow, I can think of others who are quite unpleasant, judgmental, critical, and hostile to others.

I have never been described as 'nice' before. 55555

I can take critisms, but I fail to understand ones about not posting and getting a life. I barely post much by some peoples measure and a good proportion of my numbers have been just 'one' word in the thread where only one is required.

I've been around about 500 years, which I realise is only a small time amoungst people like UG, JT and the other creatures here.

Just posting 3 or 4 a day for 7-8 years will get you there. I don't care about numbers, stars, or like.....I'd wear dangers to my heart as a badge if honor tho.

So when examining if I'm a troll, maybe some people could reflect in them selves too.

Zzdocxx, I don't believe .the tag applies to you. I do urge you to check the dictionary for the word nice though 5555(

Wot a wit,

Thanks for visiting.

I purposely type some stuff, I didn't do it without reason.

I'm hardly self obsessed, but after examining the rules, one must examine ones own actions prior to accusing others and often the best judge of ones behaviour is 'other' people. How many times have you seen something and wondered if you have done something that may be construed that way? Maybe your just puurrrfect, not sure.

Some people here, certainly get hung up on the douchebag word. There was a rock n roll song with douchebag in it.......... I can't remember which crap band sung it, but it was amusing never the less.

Sorry mate, but you've lost me completely. You say that you didn't intend to be funny, which leads me to believe you want some kind of introspection and honest appraisal. Yet your answer above would indicate otherwise (Wot a wit? Come on! That's so childish). So, why did you really open this thread? I'm not being deliberately provocative - my record would suggest that is not my style.

IMO, the definition of trolling as laid out here is a bit of a catch-all, such that it can include sarcasm. If someone misses the irony in a comment, for example, they may categorise it as trollish. But what I see as a troll is someone who, in every post, is there to derail topics or start a completely BS topic and/or never offers anyone any relevant info. Banter is a different kettle of fish and you can still stay within the rules. The site wouldn't retain members without it, to be fair, and it can be useful when retorting some weird, assy posts. It's just a shame that some folk find it a bit awkward in dealing with humour. whistling.gif

• Like 1

^. I don't have any issue with what you said.

Read the forums rule above. Is a broad thing. Many things I've said here could fall under that defintion in one way or another, even if there was absolutely no intent to have that happen. I wondered about the fine line that seems to exist on this rule and applied it to myself. That's all.

Please don't think too hard. It wasn't suppose to be funny and I don't think ur childish, amusing at time but not childish.

Not trollish either. ;)

Don't know about being a troll but I see you have a big following among the public.

Lots of cars with neverdie club stickers in my area. Even one of the mrs instagram friends has named herself as "xxxx loves neverdie"smile.png

• Like 1