Drunk farang assaults flight attendant on Bangkok Airways, staff claims

webfact

Drunk farang assaults flight attendant on Bangkok Airways, staff claims
By Coconuts Bangkok

cc_0.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A foreigner jumped at a flight attendant on a Bangkok Airways plane yesterday and ripped her shirt off, according to an account by a purported witness.

Tohteh Rommanee posted an incident he witnessed during his job as a member of the cabin crew on a Bangkok Airways flight Thursday, when a crazy passenger invaded the cabin crew’s gallery in the back of the plane while they were relaxing.

The passenger, whose identity was withheld and only described as “farang,” reportedly yanked the curtain open and held the flight purser down on the floor. He then strangled her and ripped her shirt off before proceeding to take off his pants.

The other cabin crew tried to stop him off but could not overcome his rape fugue. Other passengers came to the rescue and tied the crazy man to his seat. He was believed to be drunk.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/21/drunk-farang-assaults-flight-attendant-bangkok-airways-staff-claims

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-21

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he says all this happened, not the airline.

And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened.

Hmm,

Unless BKK Airways have a new version of a seatbelt I would say he has been restrained in his seat.

I am no Thai Visa Detective but i'm guessing that this photo was taken after the alleged assault.

• Like 2

if all reporting correct sounds like a right loser what a tosser

I would not say these were the actions of a drunk person.

These actions are much more in line with someone who is totally mentally ill.

I have never known a degree of drunkeness that would compell anyone to do that. The alcohol required to engage in such a blatant crime is way more than enough to render you totally unconscious.

Is it possible that this is a counteraction story concocted to balance out the attempted rape of the Venezuelan girl in Kiri Khan?

Sorry but this just seems far too bizarre to be true.

yes doctor may i leave now ??

I have never known a degree of drunkeness that would compell anyone to do that. The alcohol required to engage in such a blatant crime is way more than enough to render you totally unconscious.

Is it possible that this is a counteraction story concocted to balance out the attempted rape of the Venezuelan girl in Kiri Khan?

Only if you get my point.

But many on here will claim they have been smashed out of their skulls enough to easily do something like attempted rape of a cabin crew member on a plane full of passengers.

Sorry but many years of drinking and sometimes plastered and I wouldn't and couldn't do this without some sort of complete mental breakdown.... If it actually happened at all.

nice looking girls on BKK airways and sad to hear of anything like this being attempted , would have been more interesting if it was done to the male purser w00t.gif a whole new meaning to in-flight entertainment

agree with rusty alcohol sounds unlikely as there is none served on this airline (unless he had his own supply)

• Like 1

Boy even a drunk in his giddy mind would not react like that .... choice of words a bit to dramatic... ripped that is sudden tearing off right. I can imagine him trying to go for her breasts or such and she falls down and in the struggle she tries to get away while he is clutching her jacket and it shreds off or something like that....

Well, on the otherhand it sounds like he was on drugs..... or have they started issuing ice on board these routes to get passengers? Nah just kidding...

whatever it is its wrong and indecent. He should be locked up in a womens prison....that would straighten him up.

Only if you get my point.

But many on here will claim they have been smashed out of their skulls enough to easily do something like attempted rape of a cabin crew member on a plane full of passengers.

Sorry but many years of drinking and sometimes plastered and I wouldn't and couldn't do this without some sort of complete mental breakdown.... If it actually happened a

ok doc i concede a drunken nutter then ??

So he says all this happened, not the airline.

And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened.

Hmm,

Greetings Blue.

It appears the picture shows him secured to the seat with tie wraps sir,wai.gif

I am presuming all airlines carry these to subdue passengers.

-Bluespunk-

New glasses maybe? tongue.png

• Like 1