Drunk farang assaults flight attendant on Bangkok Airways, staff claims

webfact

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feminists use many many tricks about rapes, domestic violence to further their agenda of hate. They want all women to be victimised.

Feminist classic factoid tricks involve lumping children with women, only quoting stats about females not about males answering the same questions. When there is mutual drunken sex women are victims and men always "rapists". Telling someone to "jump off a cliff" is a "death threat".

Feminism is a violent hate movement, that's all it is,.

• Like 1

And foreigners wonder why some Thai dont like em... Seen this happen all to often..

In the noble art of getting drunk and assaulting women, Thai "men" are miles ahead of their farang counterparts!!

Not in evidence in this story. In a plane? Really??

Indeed ....they prefer the railways.

So he says all this happened, not the airline.

And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened.

Hmm,

"And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened."

The picture of the guy in his seat shows him tied up. Presumably that would be after "anything" happened. Hmmm.

4 people beat you to it, still...

I have difficulty understanding why he was released without charge. The flight attendant deserved more respect from the law even if the facts were a little exagerated,

We'll never fully know. You can be sure that substantial compensation was settled and accepted by the flight attendant.

Looks like a Russian to me. Not farang.

Russians are not westerners. They are 140% russians!

Yes, they're all the same aren't they?

And so handy that they didn't show the face of the guy so that you and your fellow Russian haters could have a go at them on pure speculation.

You make me sick.

And foreigners wonder why some Thai dont like em... Seen this happen all to often..

In the noble art of getting drunk and assaulting women, Thai "men" are miles ahead of their farang counterparts!!

Does it ever get lonely there in your bubble? Must be hard to see clearly ... domestic violence, rape and drunken lunacy are a major problem in the "west" ( however you want to define it ) as well as other parts of the world such as Russia.

tevo4.png

clap2.gif Suradit69 I appreciate 100% of your answers, being a non native speaker you'r better than I would be for anwering the Thaibashing maniacs thumbsup.gif many ''operating'' daily year round facepalm.gif

Why would you appreciate something which gives no link to figure out who put the numbers together and worse, can't come up with a comparable set of numbers for Thai men because there are none?

I don't believe those numbers.

If 3 American women are murder by partners every day, that's fewer than one in 100 million. I wonder what those numbers would be in Thailand if anyone could ever figure it out?

Back to the topic?

We'll never fully know. You can be sure that substantial compensation was settled and accepted by the flight attendant.

wooloomooloo beat me to it - sufficient compensation will do wonders, whether one is a douché of the highest caliber or not. I bet being restrained for some time in your chair would make you get funny ideas where you're headed, eventhough you'd be high as a kite, or piss drunk, at the time - you'd prolly be trying to avoid the upcoming hit-the-fan.gif with some notes. whistling.gif

• Like 1

And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened.

Hmm,

If i am the first to point it out he is tied up in his seat buddy!!!

Not even close, pal!!!!!!

Amazing how they have so many cable ties knocking about.

Hmm,

If i am the first to point it out he is tied up in his seat buddy!!!

Not even close, pal!!!!!!

Amazing how they have so many cable ties knocking about.

Not as amazing as me being too dumbass to spot them in the picture.

• Like 1

Fugue state: An altered state of consciousness in which a person may move about purposely and even speak, but is not fully aware. A fugue state is usually a type of complex partial seizure. See: Seizure, complex partial.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=25505

If this is the case, I suspect it has happened before. In that case, traveling in a confined space without a care-giver could lead to any type of altercation. I assume he or his care-giver had a detailed letter from his medical doctor explaining his condition to the authorities.

On the other hand, compensation sounds like a pretty good hypothesis, perhaps coupled with deportation.

I cannot believe this guy got away with (assumed) attempted rape and assault. If this guy really did commit the offence he should have been locked up and the key thrown away. As other people have suggested, money may have been exchanged for for a get out of jail card.

There is nothing worse than being on a plane with disorderly passengers.

Another reason alcohol on planes should be stopped. The airline I work for refuses you entry to the flight if even slightly intoxicated.

Before the I love a grog police start up, you can go a flight without having to have 10 ti 12 beers and numerous spirits.

Yes I agree with you. drink should be banned from all flights because when people like this tosser have to much, it affects most passengers, and what about the children on board, they see all this and it must scare and affect them, if a person can not go without a drink for 12 hours then visit AA first, obviously drinking can and does affect other people,

• Like 2

It is men who are victims of nearly all violence not females.

The number of women killing their husbands is very high too. A common way for an ex wife to be violent is by a third party which is recorded as male on male.

If God's sake Thai women can be very very violent, any normal person knows it is females who initiate most violence.

• Like 1

I have difficulty understanding why he was released without charge. The flight attendant deserved more respect from the law even if the facts were a little exagerated,

No, you can't be sure that there was compensation payed to the flight attendent.

That's just what you want to believe. Speculation based on ignorant predjudice.

• Like 2

You can understand why Aeroflot have a number of "dry" routes for Y-class (economy) passengers. One such route, unsurprisingly, is to/from BKK. We flew it last summer and it was very quiet on board. Nice.

Have to say that I feel that they should ban alcohol on long-haul flights in Y-class. It is a long time to be cooped up with a drunken cock.

---EDIT---

Yes, I am aware this was short-haul flight.

Are you also aware you get drunken cocks in business class?

You can understand why Aeroflot have a number of "dry" routes for Y-class (economy) passengers. One such route, unsurprisingly, is to/from BKK. We flew it last summer and it was very quiet on board. Nice.

Have to say that I feel that they should ban alcohol on long-haul flights in Y-class. It is a long time to be cooped up with a drunken cock.

---EDIT---

Yes, I am aware this was short-haul flight.

Are you also aware you also get drunken cocks in business class?

Edited by dundee48

Hmm,

Hmm, you think he tie-wrapped himself to the seat before anything happened?

Yep, I'm wrong, mind you may have noticed someone beat you to it....

Perhaps you've never noticed, but it is very easy to respond to a post before other responses appear in the forum.

http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/Worldswomen/WW2010%20Report_by%20chapter(pdf)/violence%20against%20women.pdf

As some would expect Thailand is nearer the top of the charts for violence against women.

http://chartsbin.com/view/1454

It's also Number one for murder in Asia and comparable with Brazil and Russia on a world scale.

really, i was feeling quite safe until you wrote that.

http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/Worldswomen/WW2010%20Report_by%20chapter(pdf)/violence%20against%20women.pdf

As some would expect Thailand is nearer the top of the charts for violence against women.

http://chartsbin.com/view/1454

It's also Number one for murder in Asia and comparable with Brazil and Russia on a world scale.

Don't forget comparable to US too (US 4.8/100Kpax vs. TH 5.0/100Kpax homicide rates) whistling.gif

• Like 1

Hmm,

Hmm, you think he tie-wrapped himself to the seat before anything happened?

Yep, I'm wrong, mind you may have noticed someone beat you to it....

Perhaps you've never noticed, but it is very easy to respond to a post before other responses appear in the forum.

Always read through before I post myself.

Though to be honest it would be better if I employed the same policy towards looking at pictures as well before posting.

Will do so henceforth for sure

We live to learn.

Or not as the case may be.

Edited by Bluespunk

MisterTee, on 21 Nov 2014 - 16:59, said:
wooloomooloo, on 21 Nov 2014 - 16:31, said:
harrry, on 21 Nov 2014 - 16:25, said:

No, you can't be sure that there was compensation payed to the flight attendent.

That's just what you want to believe. Speculation based on ignorant predjudice.

Please kindly inform what ignorant prejudice?