Dokset Testimony: I did not intend to kill her

Lite Beer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he been in prison for the last couple of years as this has dragged out ? Just curious ?

Yes. Not sure if bail was allowed, or maybe it was very high. Big flight risk for foreign nationals.

And not difficult to get out of the country undetected.

I suspect he's been eating Pad Thai and Fried Rice as a guest of the Thai prison system. I hope their coffee is better than the one I had downtown today!!

I have no sympathy with somebody who is engaging in a physical fight with a woman. Scumbags.

That's one of the down sides of equality. Not all women are ladies, and not all ladies always act like ladies.

A Thai woman stabbed a guy multiple times in the back - what would you do? Smile politely and offer her your chair?

With some women especially a Thai women I have found a simple argument is enough to push them to Defcon 1.

I was once arguing the point with a Thai girlfriend and she lost it, unfortunately she had just left the kitchen and was carrying a large kitchen knife

she was losing the argument and stormed out of the room but before she left she threw the knife in my direction, it buried itself in my knee, lots of blood and swearing

but she was totally unaware of what she had done, and the look of horror on her face when she came back in the room and saw the knife stuck in my leg was almost worth the pain.

She was sweet and kind to me with not a hint of nagging for weeks after that.

The morale of the story is don't argue with a Thai women carrying a knife and never never lay a hand on them as they will get you when you are sleeping!

"Unvoluntary Manslaughter"? In your own apartment? You're not kidding?

This man is a criminal, maybe a lunatic sociopath.

If he is, I'm not. If in fact murder, then prove it. 'Stakes are too high for emotion-driven armchair Perry Masons who don't really have all the facts and are driven by mob hysteria. This is the same thing going on in Ferguson, Missouri right now.

The charge of murder has nothing to do with chopping up the body, he admits the killing but says that was accidental. He admits chopping up the body and putting it in the bin., but that does not have any bearing on the intent or lack of intent at the time of the killing.

No matter if you chop up the body or not, it says nothing about guilt really.

i guess, unless you have accidentally killed someone in Thailand and been faced with the decision of what to do with the body, you will not know what you might do.

While having no hearing on intent (to murder), chopping up the body and trying to conceal/dispose of it WOULD BE separate crimes, wouldn't it? (Interfering with an investigation, destroying evidence, etc.)

Completely correct. No-one knows if he committed premeditated murder. What we do know if that he mutilated the body and hid it for a couple of years. For me that is a punishable crime.

Agree, but not necessarily intentional murder.

Is there anything like plea bargaining in Thailand?

Yes, if say guilty then half sentence. If say innocent then no plea bargain. Dokset has pleaded not guilty to premeditated murder. He claims accidental death. The court has not accepted that plea,