Chrisp To Step Down

ChrisP

Thanks for your valuable and level-headed assistance to this forum. You were often the only voice of reason on threads gone amok. You often contributed personal insights that were right on the mark.

Good luck.

Appreciatively,

TT

I've had a few run ins with the mods :D but have always found you fair and balanced, unlike some of the straights. Us gay guys always have a bit more class :D

So I take it the position's up for grabs? :o

No seriously, i'm too busy, I can't do it. :D

dukkha always struck me as a mod in the making. Now there's a fair and balanced guy and there aren't too many of us on here :D

ChrisP, Good luck with your future plans.......so why are you leaving? :D

:D Dumpster, I am overwhelmed and thank you for your kind words...however, I feel I do not really have what it takes and that is by no means a claim of false modesty...whoever takes it on has my full support as long as they are able to perform the duties moderately and intelligently.. :o Dukkha

actually I would second Dukkha for the slot ....

he seems to not think that the bashing of Thai gay guys that used to go on is apporopriate .... and isn't as direct in slapping the perps down as I was :o

Hi all.. :D

Many thanks for all your support and kind words..! I've enjoyed it - even thru the occaisional wrangling.. :o and I do think TVisa has the most thoughtful and insightful group of members on Gay Thailand that I've seen on the Web....

I'm proud to have Moderated you all...! :D

You'll probably hear from me again... somewhere someday...

ChrisP

:o

I like to think I'm moderate, but often some folks think I'm immoderate... however, honestly, I think I'm way too outspoken to be a good moderator on a forum like this. I would hate to sacrifice any of my outspokenness in the name of being fair and balanced among various parties in a controversy.

And if I became a mod I might have to read the Thailand Motoring Forum, or something like that, and my brain might explode....

I too am disappointed by Chris' departure. Nevertheless, I too would second the endorsement for 'I just want to teach' to be appointed as a Moderator.

I read his entire "Where's it all going" topic and he seems a young man who is not only eloquent and thoughful, but sensitive as well. "I just want to teach" reminds me of the nice boy from the Simpsons, Milhouse Van Houten.