is it true that The Mechanic 2 is getting filmed at Pattaya?

BrandonTippins

A friend, Tom Waller of De Warrenne Pictures is shooting Mechanic II. He is half Thai and a famous movie director having produced many Thai movies and worked on a number of famous foreign movies where scenes were shot in Thailand.

On Nov 4th onwards he was shooting in Bangkok and from Nov 23rd he has been shooting scenes on Jomtien Beach Road.

1st part was already boring, Statham is losing character by just making too similar many movies.

Statham has become filthy rich by playing basically the same guy in a couple of dozen movies.He's never going to be nominated for an Oscar even if he went for the "serious' parts so why not?

If I had the choice between a ton of money or an Oscar collecting dust on the mantelpiece I know what I would have picked!

• Like 1

1st part was already boring, Statham is losing character by just making too similar many movies.

Statham has become filthy rich by playing basically the same guy in a couple of dozen movies.He's never going to be nominated for an Oscar even if he went for the "serious' parts so why not?

If I had the choice between a ton of money or an Oscar collecting dust on the mantelpiece I know what I would have picked!

He already tried the "serious" part in Hummingbird. I didn't like it at all. He should stick to what he does best- violence and very pretty girls ( that Transporter with the red head girl wub.png ).

Well I can state with certainty the stars were dining at The Glasshouse Restaurant Sunday evening so they are doing something in Patts ...

Correct and they also went to Crazy Daves for breakfast on Monday before going to location. I think he will also be getting the contract to cater for them on the next Movie filmed in the area.