Michael Brown shooting: Ferguson jury reaches verdict

webfact

<snip>

Either way: Willson had A GUN and Browne was UNARMED.

<snip>

Please explain to us precisely HOW Wilson knew Brown was unarmed.

Thank you.

I guess, the move to get hold of Willsons gun instead of using his own, night have given it away.

But that is just a wild guess...

Yes, you are correct. That is a wild guess...and proves absolutely nothing.

Now let me offer a wild guess. Brown wanted a backup gun so he decided to try and take Wilson's away from him by force. He had used force some minutes earlier to steal some cigars so that would have been right in keeping with his habits.

That is a great theory!

Back up gun, where there was no gun to begin with...has used force minutes earlier, which Willson didn't know of...

The next climate- change debate with you guys will be a walk in the park.

Since you are so fixed on evidence and majority!

Please explain to us precisely HOW Wilson knew Brown was unarmed.

Thank you.

I guess, the move to get hold of Willsons gun instead of using his own, night have given it away.

But that is just a wild guess...

Yes, you are correct. That is a wild guess...and proves absolutely nothing.

Now let me offer a wild guess. Brown wanted a backup gun so he decided to try and take Wilson's away from him by force. He had used force some minutes earlier to steal some cigars so that would have been right in keeping with his habits.

More fiction.

Yup, that's why I called both theories "wild guesses".

Johnny-on-the-spot strikes again.cheesy.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit in: @ DM07

You're about as alert as Publicus. See my remark above.

Edited by chuckd
  • Like 1

Did anybody else see any Tea Party members looting and burning in Ferguson?

Yeah, well, I didn't either.

Mostly those I saw were likely Obama voters.

Running parallel to your assertion, I can say the tea party radicals very likely voted for Romney or someone further to Willard's right and that the tea bags very likely vote Republican always or almost always. The tea party does its figurative looting, burning, rioting, in the Congress in Washington.

It is general and common knowledge police such as those in Ferguson and St Louis county are very politically conservative and are reactionary in their social and cultural views.

Keep in mind Dirty Harry himself spoke to an empty chair at the Republican party national convention in 2012, while advocating to empty chairs in homes across America that Willard Mitt Romney become our president.

Willard as we recall lost the election and Prez Obama won re-election. So I'm reasonably confident you would not say the looters, the burners, the rioters in Ferguson and in the Congress are winning or are in fact the winners.......

Did anybody else see any Tea Party members looting and burning in Ferguson?

Yeah, well, I didn't either.

Mostly those I saw were likely Obama voters.

...which is eff-all relevant for anything in this circumstance!

But it is never too late for a little Obama/ Democrats- bashing!

Off topic hyperbole posts intended to provoke emotional responses have been removed as well as the replies:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Witness 10 proves Darren Wilson had a reasonable belief he needed to shoot Michael Brown

"...I just see Mr. Brown inside the police officer’s window. It appeared as [though] some sort of confrontation was taking place. That took place for seconds, I’m not sure how long. And one shot, the first shot was let loose and after the first shot, Mike Brown came out of the window and took off running. So my initial thought was that wow, did I just witness this young guy kill a police officer..."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/12/01/witness-10-proves-darren-wilson-had-a-reasonable-belief-he-needed-to-shoot/

• Like 1

Ferguson, Missouri

Black Deaths Matter only if the Killer Is a White Cop

“While I understand the people are concerned about the use of deadly force by the police, by far — about 50 to 1 — more blacks in St. Louis are killed by other blacks as compared to white police officers,” Klinger told KMOX-TV.

attachicon.gifMurdock_chart1.jpg

http://www.enzaferreri.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/black-deaths-matter-if-killer-is-white.html#axzz3Kh1ljS2k

Few words need to be spoken ... the images speak for themselves.

post-135557-0-40410600-1417576122_thumb.

post-135557-0-68616500-1417576171_thumb.

• Like 1

The increasing militarization of the white local police against the black citizens of their communities is a phenomenon that has clear and identifiable reasons.

Indeed. The ridiculously high black crime rate. Statistics released by the Federal Bureau of Investigation determined that in the year 2008, black youths, who are 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58% for homicide and 67% for robbery.

Whitey made them do it.

Witness 10 proves Darren Wilson had a reasonable belief he needed to shoot Michael Brown

"...I just see Mr. Brown inside the police officer’s window. It appeared as [though] some sort of confrontation was taking place. That took place for seconds, I’m not sure how long. And one shot, the first shot was let loose and after the first shot, Mike Brown came out of the window and took off running. So my initial thought was that wow, did I just witness this young guy kill a police officer..."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/12/01/witness-10-proves-darren-wilson-had-a-reasonable-belief-he-needed-to-shoot/

Not wanting to rain on your parade, but which part of the quote "proves" that he "needed to shoot Brown?

"Mike Brown came out of the window and took off running." the struggle was over, Brown runs away. 2 ways to go: get out of the car and start shooting at an unarmed man or call for back- up and arrest Brown 1 hour later for attacking an officer.

"did I just witness this young guy kill a police officer..." no, he didn't!

At no point -except MAYBE- during the struggle inside the car, Wilson "needed" to shoot Brown!

Edited by DM07

Not wanting to rain on your parade, but which part of the quote "proves" that he "needed to shoot Brown?

"Mike Brown came out of the window and took off running." the struggle was over, Brown runs away. 2 ways to go: get out of the car and start shooting at an unarmed man or call for back- up and arrest Brown 1 hour later for attacking an officer.

At no point -except MAYBE- during the struggle inside the car, Wilson "needed" to shoot Brown!

In my attempts to give you some support, it has been reported that when Brown leaned into the police vehicle, he was really just trying to give Officer Wilson a big hug.

You're welcome.

The part when 300 pound Brown turned around and charged the Officer.

Was that testified by an eye-witness?

Didn't you guys come up with eye-witnesses, being totally unreliable?!

Or does that only apply to the eye-witnesses who testify for Michael Brown?

Charging my ash!

In my attempts to give you some support, it has been reported that when Brown leaned into the police vehicle, he was really just trying to give Officer Wilson a big hug.

You're welcome.

You are getting a bit childish, don't you think?!

You're welcome.

You are getting a bit childish, don't you think?!

Nope, not really. Just trying to prove a point.

What is the point you ask? My point is the Grand Jury heard testimony for quite a few weeks and considered every little detail which you seem to be hung up on.

The 12 Grand Jury jurors agreed that Wilson had acted in accordance with the law and no charges should be filed. The case is closed on that end.

Now Obama and his Attorney General Eric Holder can always try to dream up something in the way of a federal charge based on possible civil rights violation but the bar for getting a conviction is pretty high.

Holder and Obama are capable of anything so why not just wait and see what they can come up with. Your flailing around on these details merely makes you appear to be a pedantic.

• Like 2

Just before the altercation with Brown thrusting his head and arms, plus part of his shoulders into the patrol car, officer Wilson learned of the robbery, had seen Brown with the cigars... This is what Brown reacted to and got angry that the cop was going to now be after him... Brown - just didn't walk away from the car - NOR did Wilson just get out and start shooting. Brown jerked back from the car window when the wrestling for officers pistol caused it to go off. Brown had now assaulted an officer of the law physically and tried to take his gun. ... VERY BAD Charges come from that.

If you read through the testimony - you will see that Brown is trying to escape -- After a pause officer Wilson got out of his patrol car and went after Wilson ... Brown saw him and/or heard Wilson call to stop. The testimony shows that Brown turned and charged Wilson and officer Wilson shot him. Wilson kept shooting and was pulling his shots to his left. Thus Brown was hit mostly on his right side. The witness said that Brown paused in his charge and short of shook his shoulders 'adjusted' his body and then charged officer Wilson again... then leaned forward in a running charge and was shot in the top of the head. This action was corroborated by an older black woman who witnessed it from her second floor flat.

If you would actually read these posts with Witness Accounts -- those witnesses testified under oath at the Grand Jury Hearing - then you would know that Wilson didn't just get out of the patrol car and start shooting ... Please READ these articles -- instead of just continuing to state your original position.

Witness 10 proved Officer Wilson had a reasonable belief that he had to shoot. It is the Reasonable Man axiom ... You should google that under legal theory... Witness 10 offered testimony that a reasonably minded person - made a reasonable decision - as faced with what was in front of him - and was justified in shooting the man charging him as he believed he would be injured and / or that his life was in danger. UNDER the Missouri Law - that applies to this subject as previously posted. The phrase Reasonable Belief is in that law.

Legal language is tough for the beginner ... and you sound very poorly versed in the subject matter.

Edited by JDGRUEN

Care to explain this?

So witness 10 is credible (by the way- I never disputed, that there was a struggle in the car) but these guys, who were not even aware that were filmed, are not!

Mind= blown!

Care to explain this?

So witness 10 is credible (by the way- I never disputed, that there was a struggle in the car) but these guys, who were not even aware that were filmed, are not!

Mind= blown!

And you are proof positive that this scene it valid ? I do believe if it was - it would have been introduced into evidence at the Grand Jury hearing... --- I have never seen or hear mention of it ... even with articles done by the NY Times or other major media source.

Some vetting would be helpful as it is just a youtube video...

• Like 1

Seriously, if US is so racist and bad, please, and I welcome, those who feel that way to get the f out and move to other countries. Thailand, will you please take all of our unhappy Ferguson protestors, including those from Chicago that like to set fires, and give them a good home, a food card and free health benefits.

• Like 1

Thailand, will you please take all of our unhappy Ferguson protestors, including those from Chicago that like to set fires, and give them a good home, a food card and free health benefits.

No one anywhere wants our Ferguson protesters. That is the truth of the matter.

Seriously, if US is so racist and bad, please, and I welcome, those who feel that way to get the f out and move to other countries. Thailand, will you please take all of our unhappy Ferguson protestors, including those from Chicago that like to set fires, and give them a good home, a food card and free health benefits.

Here is a serious question...

Why are you on TVF? Do you have any ties to Thailand? From your recent avatars, you are pictured with a farang woman and have a farang child... Just what is your attraction to TVF? You never post anything positive and IMO are nothing but a troll...

Let's hear it big guy, or are you going to use me as a punching bag for one of your workouts...

Edited by Loptr
  • Like 1

Thailand, will you please take all of our unhappy Ferguson protestors, including those from Chicago that like to set fires, and give them a good home, a food card and free health benefits.

No one anywhere wants our Ferguson protesters. That is the truth of the matter.

No doubt. They are ruining our country and would do the same to yours.

• Like 1

Care to explain this?

Mind= blown!

And you are proof positive that this scene it valid ? I do believe if it was - it would have been introduced into evidence at the Grand Jury hearing... --- I have never seen or hear mention of it ... even with articles done by the NY Times or other major media source.

It's CNN... Zero credibility...

Care to explain this?

Mind= blown!

It's CNN... Zero credibility...

They have pretty good weather and flight delay reports. Lol, just because they don't preach to the mentally ill or the conspiracist theory folks does not mean they lack credibilityч

• Like 1