Yingluck says she won't run in next election, wants to be a social worker

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met and talked with Yingluck. I thought she was nice. I think she would be a good social worker.

I am not involved in politics and don't choose sides.

Yes my wife briefly spoke with her when she was PM and was very taken by her charming nature-

I wish her well.

She certainly impressed many Australians in the Capital when she visited ...

Too nice a person for Thai politics these days.

I have met and talked with Yingluck. I thought she was nice. I think she would be a good social worker.

Yes my wife briefly spoke with her when she was PM and was very taken by her charming nature-

I wish her well.

How brief was the conversation, of your obvious Hi-So wife, with Yingluck?

Something like " I love you Yingliuck" ?

• Like 2

I wish her well.

The conversation lasted about 2 minutes. My wife was not there as she is not a fan.

I wish her well.

The conversation lasted about 2 minutes. My wife was not there as she is not a fan.

And we are not Hi-So

Yingluck says she won't run in next election, wants to be a social worker

Once the Reds win a guaranteed election again in the future, and as log as the man in Dubai lives on, it won't be her decision.... giggle.gifgiggle.gif

There won't be any Thaksin aligned parties in the future.

There won't be any red shirts in the future because their won't be any Thaksin in politics.

Do you seriously believe that after all this, they are just going to allow it to return straight back to pre-May 22nd days?

The protesters will be straight back out on the streets. they won't wait 2.5 years of destruction to the country this time round.

That is the history of Thailand looking back at all the coups. A corrupt regime at the feeding

trough, the pigs get carried away and start knocking the feeding trough around, then the military

steps in with a coup. They lead poorly for a year or two, get a lot of military toys, then a new

election is held. Votes are bought, and a new corrupt government takes the reins. That is what

happened in the last coup in 2006. Why do you think things will change ???

I wish her well.

My wife was writing an article (and asked her two questions ) as well as noting her responses to others in the gallery - she said she was impressive with her thanks and well wishes to her and the others gathered - and her smile and grace felt very sincere.

Not really a big deal -

But many of the reporters gathered said she seemed very nice.

The Politicians here all seemed to like her too.

I hope she enjoys her life outside of politics

• Like 2

fab4 post 29'

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. By the way, just how many fathers do you have.......................................coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

My birth certificate said I didn't have one at the time of my birth (a father that is) so I don't work at being a ''funny one unlike you try to be..coffee1.gif

I wish her well.

is that when she visited the country of Sydney?
  • Like 1

How long did you meet for, what did you chat about?

You do realize that social workers are normally professionals with appropriate qualifications?

Introducing a new reality show doesn't really count.

Can you imagine her actually doing any work, chairing meetings, attending meetings, doing anything?

More likely pay someone cheap to do things and then claim she set the "policy" and do the photo ops.

I wish her well.

She (my wife ) was in Canberra The Australian Capital - May 2012 -

Sydney is Australia's largest city but neither a country or capital .

Though its nice enough , especially the Northern beaches-

The reality is like it or not she was very popular in her travels -

And its a matter of record she seems very sincere and nice.

As i said she was very impressive as Charming

• Like 1

You do realize that social workers are normally professionals with appropriate qualifications?

Can you imagine her actually doing any work, chairing meetings, attending meetings, doing anything?

More likely pay someone cheap to do things and then claim she set the "policy" and do the photo ops.

I imagine it would be more like charity work.

I wish her well.

She (my wife ) was in Canberra The Australian Capital - May 2012 -

Sydney is Australia's largest city but neither a country or capital .

Though its nice enough , especially the Northern beaches-

The reality is like it or not she was very popular in her travels -

And its a matter of record she seems very sincere and nice.

As i said she was very impressive as Charming

Michael Corleone was impressive, charming and sincere too. But that was also fiction.

You only just got here?, this is Thailand, qualifications, professionals, what are you talking about.

I have always liked her; she can come round to my place and be as sociable as she wants.

Edited by phutoie2
  • Like 1

I imagine it would be more like charity work.

Surely she can't need charity - she's rich whistling.gif

More like some good photo ops, maybe a few small donations. Just to keep the family name in the media and gain a few brownie points.

I imagine it would be as sincere as always.

• Like 1

You only just got here?, this is Thailand, qualifications, professionals, what are you talking about.

I have always liked her; she can come round to my place and be as sociable as she wants.

No I've been here a long time - unlike you. And I don't talk out my arse like you either.

There are many, many well qualified professionals in Thailand. Usually not helped by having to fight against corruption and people put into senior positions based purely on family and connections.

Maybe the doctors and dentists you visit are cowboys, mine aren't. The Thai disability association has some very professional people, as does the Red Cross.

• Like 2

she should run because the majority of thais like her..but i understand the army told her to get ouf of politic <deleted.

Based on what - you liking her?

The majority of Thais didn't vote for her in 2011. She has lost many,many supporters since then. Too many remember the broken vows and meaningless promises.

she should run because the majority of thais like her..but i understand the army told her to get ouf of politic<deleted.

Based on what - you liking her?

The majority of Thais didn't vote for her in 2011. She has lost many,many supporters since then. Too many remember the broken vows and meaningless promises.

again i said thais i did not say krungthepers