Yingluck says she won't run in next election, wants to be a social worker

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stat088 post # 49

I imagine it would be more like charity work.

As it was the first time around.

Don't forget ''charity begins at home.'' Brother along with the family and their ilk ( stooges) were always first in line when Thai government funds were being misallocated.whistling.gif

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

Nice to see the Yingluck name still bringing out all the misogynistic comments here on TVF .

She has held her pride and dignity right throughout and has carried herself well despite the enormous pressure on her.

If this one headline can rattle the few on here to such an extent then imagine the shivers it must send done the spine of the junta.

No wonder the general is always unhappy as he will never enjoy the popularity of the former elected PM.

She's achieved a lot more in her life both in business and in politics than the sorry lot on here with their bar stool comments.

If I were Yingluck I would be scared of you. You sound like an obsessed man. smile.png

And by the way, she has achieved NOTHING in personal business and politics. In personal business she ONLY held positions in her brother's companies, and in politics she really screwed up. Corruption increased and the farmers had no money. The shins managed to fool you too I see. Yes I know they are good at that. You are not the only one who fell for their propaganda.

Yes, absolutely NOTHING in business

In Yingluck’s time running the company, SC Asset shares have risen 101 percent, compared with a 45 percent increase in Thailand’s benchmark SET Index. The SET has gained 41 percent in the past 12 months, the best performance among Asia’s 15 biggest markets.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-16/sister-of-fugitive-ex-premier-thaksin-chosen-as-leader-of-opposition-party.html

• Like 1

fab4 post 29'

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. By the way, just how many fathers do you have.......................................coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

My birth certificate said I didn't have one at the time of my birth (a father that is) so I don't work at being a ''funny one unlike you try to be..coffee1.gif

Oh I think I succeeded, you just don't want to admit it. Try reading through your post again - and then lighten up................................................tongue.png

I have met and talked with Yingluck. I thought she was nice. I think she would be a good social worker.

I am not involved in politics and don't choose sides.

Yes my wife briefly spoke with her when she was PM and was very taken by her charming nature-

I wish her well.

She certainly impressed many Australians in the Capital when she visited ...

Too nice a person for Thai politics these days.

To many people "nice' is a 'weasel' word. Please expand on what you mean by 'nice' in the YL context. Let me help.... nice face, nice clothes, nice make-up, nice handbag, nice smile. Please enlighten us. Edited by joebrown
  • Like 1

I have met and talked with Yingluck. I thought she was nice. I think she would be a good social worker.

Yes my wife briefly spoke with her when she was PM and was very taken by her charming nature-

I wish her well.

To many people "nice' is a 'weasel' word. Please expand on what you mean by 'nice' in the YL context. Let me help.... nice face, nice clothes, nice make-up, nice handbag, nice smile. Please enlighten us.[/

There's something in the way she moves,

Or looks my way, or calls my name,

That seems to leave this troubled world behind.

And if I'm feeling down and blue,

Or troubled by some foolish game,

She always seems to make me change my mind.

Nice to see the Yingluck name still bringing out all the misogynistic comments here on TVF .

She has held her pride and dignity right throughout and has carried herself well despite the enormous pressure on her.

If this one headline can rattle the few on here to such an extent then imagine the shivers it must send done the spine of the junta.

No wonder the general is always unhappy as he will never enjoy the popularity of the former elected PM.

She's achieved a lot more in her life both in business and in politics than the sorry lot on here with their bar stool comments.

If I were Yingluck I would be scared of you. You sound like an obsessed man. smile.png

And by the way, she has achieved NOTHING in personal business and politics. In personal business she ONLY held positions in her brother's companies, and in politics she really screwed up. Corruption increased and the farmers had no money. The shins managed to fool you too I see. Yes I know they are good at that. You are not the only one who fell for their propaganda.

Yes, absolutely NOTHING in business

In Yingluck’s time running the company, SC Asset shares have risen 101 percent, compared with a 45 percent increase in Thailand’s benchmark SET Index. The SET has gained 41 percent in the past 12 months, the best performance among Asia’s 15 biggest markets.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-16/sister-of-fugitive-ex-premier-thaksin-chosen-as-leader-of-opposition-party.html

Those were the good days for the Shins indeed. Here you can be reminded why their business did so well between 2001 and 2006.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2006/09/26/politics/politics_30014674.php

• Like 1

However she said if she was to give up politics she would prefer to be a social worker to help the people.

The word 'if' is not exactly a denial that she will run in the next election and connotes an uncertainty on her part which I attribute to her brother keeping her on 'standby' in case he needs her to be his nominee again. She was and always will be a puppet for her brother to manipulate.

As for the social worker bit, she is independently wealthy and is doing nothing else right now, what's stopping her from becoming a social worker today? IMO This is just more 'feel good' propaganda for the Thaksinistas so they can point at their blessed Yingluck and say, "What a Saint, she wants to be a social worker and help people. She has a good heart".

• Like 1

Being against someone who lies, breaks oaths and acts illegally in high office is not misogynistic, No one is against her based on her sex.

She has achieve bugger all. Born into a wealthy family, she has had a very easy life. University, a Master's degree passed in the English language which she seems to have forgotten, jobs in her brother's companies, senior role in her brother's companies, placed in her brother's political party, made PM by her brother, told what to do by her brother, removed from office for acting illegally to benefit a family member, her former administration removed following mass protests about an whitewash amnesty she was trying to ram through for her brother.

She is a reasonable actress, but lazy to learn her lines, and a loyal member of her extended Chinese Thai HiSo family who does as the patriarch instructs.

I know it's futile and certainly pixxxing into the winds of flatulence, bile, hatred and venom that prevail here but she was PM of a party that won a substantial majority in an election and she was not removed from office for acting illegally, she was removed by an illegal military coup.

About 14 million voted for her party and it may well be that more will do so at the next elections, which is why they will probably be delayed and gerrymandered.

• Like 2

However she said if she was to give up politics she would prefer to be a social worker to help the people.

The word 'if' is not exactly a denial that she will run in the next election and connotes an uncertainty on her part which I attribute to her brother keeping her on 'standby' in case he needs her to be his nominee again. She was and always will be a puppet for her brother to manipulate.

As for the social worker bit, she is independently wealthy and is doing nothing else right now, what's stopping her from becoming a social worker today? IMO This is just more 'feel good' propaganda for the Thaksinistas so they can point at their blessed Yingluck and say, "What a Saint, she wants to be a social worker and help people. She has a good heart".

So very sadly true The extent to which this family has been so cynically manipulating easily led and very decent folks for the the last past 15 years knows no bounds. Oh and a few clueless westerners too.whistling.gif

Edited by bkkstooge

I wish her well.

is that when she visited the country of Sydney?

She (my wife ) was in Canberra The Australian Capital - May 2012 -

Sydney is Australia's largest city but neither a country or capital .

Though its nice enough , especially the Northern beaches-

The reality is like it or not she was very popular in her travels -

And its a matter of record she seems very sincere and nice.

As i said she was very impressive as Charming

I was hoping that at best that ball would go over your head. At worst it would go through to the keeper.

Instead it hit you square in the back of your head.

• Like 1

Being against someone who lies, breaks oaths and acts illegally in high office is not misogynistic, No one is against her based on her sex.

She has achieve bugger all. Born into a wealthy family, she has had a very easy life. University, a Master's degree passed in the English language which she seems to have forgotten, jobs in her brother's companies, senior role in her brother's companies, placed in her brother's political party, made PM by her brother, told what to do by her brother, removed from office for acting illegally to benefit a family member, her former administration removed following mass protests about an whitewash amnesty she was trying to ram through for her brother.

She is a reasonable actress, but lazy to learn her lines, and a loyal member of her extended Chinese Thai HiSo family who does as the patriarch instructs.

I know it's futile and certainly pixxxing into the winds of flatulence, bile, hatred and venom that prevail here but she was PM of a party that won a substantial majority in an election and she was not removed from office for acting illegally, she was removed by an illegal military coup.

About 14 million voted for her party and it may well be that more will do so at the next elections, which is why they will probably be delayed and gerrymandered.

A significant number of Thais seem to like her.

A significant number of posters on this forum seem to loathe her.

I wonder whether this says more about the Thai electorate (not that they count for anything at the moment), or more about the posters who loathe her......

Even out of power, and possibly facing impeachment or criminal charges, she certainly puts the wind up the Junta. Why could that be?

Edited by JAG

A significant number of Thais seem to like her.

A significant number of posters on this forum seem to loathe her.

I wonder whether this says more about the Thai electorate (not that they count for anything at the moment), or more about the posters who loathe her......

Even out of power, and possibly facing impeachment or criminal charges, she certainly puts the wind up the Junta. Why could that be?

That would because she's a Shinawatra puppet.

• Like 1