Paralyzed dog from Thailand gets a new chance of life in Canada

I'm sorry I don't agree with this, I live across the road from a beach in Rayong and you need to see the amount of dogs which are dumped on the beach by people from between local to Bangkok number plates. It's lovely for that one dog but what about all the others, the local temples have notices now saying they are full and can't take anymore dogs or cats.

All this money has been raised for a dog, I love dogs and we have a 12 week old golden retriever but it is looked after. I have been attacked so many times by feral soi dogs that if I had a gun I would shoot all of them, they have attacked children and not been removed by the police. All you people saying how good she is doing should think about your motivation, it would be better if all you people would contribute to the sterilisation program.

I started my reply only about dogs, do any of you care about people and their families which live on the streets of Thailand, I feel sorry for that dog's suffering but there are many things that the money contributed could be put to better use?. Are you all x factor tv watchers and just live for celebrity?.

my edit, he's a soi dog how long do you expect he's going to live for?. if his life is prolonged by expensive vets fees what does that make all of you, don't post humanity because it's a dog. some of you need to travel more and see realities of this planet, if you had you wouldn't be posting about humanity.

Edited by sandrabbit
  • Like 1

She then took the decision to give the pooch a second chance at life and started to raise money

If this model has such a good heart, then why she didn't cover the costs herself?

Oh I also want to take care of a dog, and get in the spotlight, can you cover the costs for me?

• Like 1

Donations from 5000 people, I am sceptical about most fund raising for most projects like this. If she posted

nothing on line, and paid the expenses herself, then I would be impressed. Looks self serving to me.

How much money was raised and how was it spent. Probably much better ways to spend it.

She is not even the person looking after the dog.Unfortunately travelling in Africa and South East Asia, reading

about NGO's operating in Haiti and around the world including the UN has left me a cynic.

• Like 2

I'm sorry I don't agree with this, I live across the road from a beach in Rayong and you need to see the amount of dogs which are dumped on the beach by people from between local to Bangkok number plates. It's lovely for that one dog but what about all the others, the local temples have notices now saying they are full and can't take anymore dogs or cats.

All this money has been raised for a dog, I love dogs and we have a 12 week old golden retriever but it is looked after. I have been attacked so many times by feral soi dogs that if I had a gun I would shoot all of them, they have attacked children and not been removed by the police. All you people saying how good she is doing should think about your motivation, it would be better if all you people would contribute to the sterilisation program.

I started my reply only about dogs, do any of you care about people and their families which live on the streets of Thailand, I feel sorry for that dog's suffering but there are many things that the money contributed could be put to better use?. Are you all x factor tv watchers and just live for celebrity?.

my edit, he's a soi dog how long do you expect he's going to live for?. if his life is prolonged by expensive vets fees what does that make all of you, don't post humanity because it's a dog. some of you need to travel more and see realities of this planet, if you had you wouldn't be posting about humanity.

While your post has some merit, I a prefer to comment on the OP and not stray too far.

Glad one small animal was rescued.

We could all raise money this way for all the damaged soi dogs in Thaland and send them to a home in the western world. But would it really help Thailand and the soidog problems that are huge ?

• Like 1