Maid Service Price On Samui

Generally to keep a 60 sqm. house clean & wash clothes. Only about 2-3 hours per time. So it would be, aprox. 5 hours per week-also window washing if poss.

Thanks sbk, for your intended help. Which is much appreciated!

• Like 1

Generally to keep a 60 sqm. house clean & wash clothes. Only about 2-3 hours per time. So it would be, aprox. 5 hours per week-also window washing if poss.

Thanks sbk, for your intended help. Which is much appreciated!

At "Tesco Lotus" when i traveled to samui last month, i saw they have very big board outside just next at main enterance, it was very noticable and almost every thai stoped by to read them.

I'm gonna use it myself next time: "very romantic and caring young handsome man is looking for nice thai lady for serious friendship, yeah friendship not relationship, because i'm good man and not looking for relation just friendship.....you have to beg me to marry you because i'm a pearl hard to find" :o

Cheers for the totally pointless and off topic post bkkdude.

Anyway, 3000 baht a month would be more than fair but you may have difficulty finding someone. Alot of people aren't really interested in working just a few hours a week for small money. Most of the people who do this kind of work need more hours and more pay than that. Not saying you won't find someone, just that it won't be really easy.

If you have local friends then that is your best bet, sometimes women with kids in school and are looking to pick up a bit of extra cash while they have some free time.

Thanks sbk, I was actually asking for a couple I know that can't write english and were told by a Thai that it would cost them at least 800 baht per hour, which I couldn't beleive. So I told them I'd write here so they could get a couple of realistic prices; thanks alot for your help, they where glad to hear your answer, since they both have handicaps and NEED a maid, and they've been ripped of alot already.

Have a nice day.

I used to have two ladies come to clean once or twice a week.

They asked for 150 Baht each per visit.

At start they did not do a very good job, but when I told them I would change and get someone else

they started doing a better job.

This rate is after what I heard pretty common.

Don't think they will travel to far though, but if you live close to Tesco, I can introduce you to

them.

Tony

www.booze.com