young farang v/s old

jacksam

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I haven't got anything against older people.

They have the money we have the honey.

My Thai g/f is a bar girl, gets the money from old farts gives money to me, have wonderful time.

Life is full of roses.

So in other words you`re a pimp?

And what is it with the OP`s English pronunciation. I have been here 31 years and never speak like that. White man speak with forked tongue.

Me Thinks him name Chief Sitting Pretty

Or big chief Talking Bol****s.....................coffee1.gif

Find it hard to differentiate between the two....................tongue.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I haven't got anything against older people.

They have the money we have the honey.

My Thai g/f is a bar girl, gets the money from old farts gives money to me, have wonderful time.

Life is full of roses.

So in other words you`re a pimp?

And what is it with the OP`s English pronunciation. I have been here 31 years and never speak like that. White man speak with forked tongue.

Me Thinks him name Chief Sitting Pretty

Or big chief Talking Bol****s.....................coffee1.gif

Find it hard to differentiate between the two....................tongue.png

The latter had a great ventriloquist act.

I think some people who had to wait till they were old for their time in the sun are perhaps a touch resentful of a younger generation taking a shortcut to enjoy their lives a little sooner.

Perhaps you can define what 'old' is, in your mind?

What are you talking about, shortcut to enjoying life? Are you just assuming that the old people started enjoying it at retirement or something?

Perhaps some of the old guys have been enjoying life for decades now, more experience at doing what you've only just discovered. How bout that?

Think you nailed that one pretty good ND.

Can't help feeling that some of the stone throwing between the young & old here is due to the fact that the young don't know who has been there before them.................smile.png

Or do they really think that getting old happens overnight, yesterday young, today old?

There is a lot of middle ground on this road IMHO, a lot of adventure for those inclined to go for it.

• Like 2

But we have digressed a little now.

Gay vs Straight.

SoiBiker vs the rest.

Lets get back to the intent of the OP.

Personally, I have this feeling that sometimes, members her, on the Forum aren't 100% truthfull.

Indeed they really aren't a '30 something' when, in fact they are a '60 something'.

In the cyber world ... all is not as it seems sometimes.

Just sayin' like ... coffee1.gif

It speaks volumes about you that you think calling someone gay is in some way an attack.

Huh ... blink.png

The OP isn't Gay.

Heck, I advised him with getting a Australian Tourist Visa for his Thai gf.

He ain't gonna' be happy when he reads this from you!

It speaks volumes about you that you think calling someone gay is in some way an attack.

What's speaks volumes about you is the way you go about your posts. You state inflammatory things and try to wind people up. You make things up as you go along and the.n when your asked a question you state petty things like, 'I'm not here to answer questions'.

You see, what you are here for is to wind people up. You are indeed a troll and not even a smart troll.

Sad to be you.

What's speaks volumes about you is the way you go about your posts. You state inflammatory things and try to wind people up. You make things up as you go along and the.n when your asked a question you state petty things like, 'I'm not here to answer questions'.

You see, what you are here for is to wind people up. You are indeed a troll and not even a smart troll.

Sad to be you.

Don't like the way I post? Don't read them then.

Sorted.

Looks like SB want's to take his ball home.

I generally don't bother with the ignore button, much rather see some of the posts such as yours, which are all pretty much in the same sanctimonious tone, shouted down from your ivory tower rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

I generally don't bother with the ignore button, much rather see some of the posts such as yours, which are all pretty much in the same sanctimonious tone, shouted down from your ivory tower rolleyes.gif

I'll continue to post as I see fit.

No doubt you'll continue to spend much of your day replying to and talking about someone you supposedly consider unworthy of attention.

Your choice, I guess.

He's not even original. It's been done before.

He needs professional help. Something must have happened to him as a child, maybe he was dropped on his head.

I'm betting he wouldn't be like this in person, then again maybe that's why he trolls on the forum, where it's safer for him and hurts less. Who knows?

You can be 40 and have a 18 years old mind and body..

You can be 40 and have a 60 years old mind and body.

In Thailand....like in any other country..it is SOMEBODY for EVERYBODY...

Opinions are just that....Opinions.

Generalization is stupidity.

• Like 1

I'll continue to post as I see fit.

That's the problem, it's not fit but you think it is.

It must be lonely in your world SB.