Thai girl wins Miss Teen Asia USA

webfact

hey gent's(may the wrong word in this context) she is still a child though control your comments a little bit even she is 16...dam'n punters...

I was NOT a child at 16......................w00t.gif .......................I was..............w00t.gif ...........and..............wub.png ............and..................facepalm.gif .......................and............giggle.gif..........and......................crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif........laugh.png

neither me in the eyes of a16 year old at this time....but in the review...think i still was...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it seems they judge those contests on poise, talent, ability, eloquence of speech, dreams and goals for the future and for society, academics ability? perhaps musical talent and also physical appearance.

her appearance does not seem to fit that of a high % of tv posters "practical obtainable female base" to each their own

it seems they judge those contests on poise, talent, ability, eloquence of speech, dreams and goals for the future and for society, academics ability? perhaps musical talent and also physical appearance.

her appearance does not seem to fit that of a high % of tv posters "practical obtainable female base" to each their own

Only because most farang here are living in dream land.

Nearly every time I see a farang trotting around with a Thai chick in tow, she's as ugly as a hat full of bum holes, monkey faced or looks like the southbound end of a northbound cow.....yet all of a sudden this nice looking young lady doesn't cut it for them.

Meanwhile half the filthy old codgers have locked themselves in their PC roo s whilst they batt off to her image.

Time to wake up, me thinks.

There's some odd characters on TVF. ;)

• Like 2

Look at all the ugly ducklings in this forum judging a 16 year old girl and calling her 'average' and so forth. Shame on you all.

Why don't you post a picture of your but ugly faces on the forum to let us all see who is at least being so critical and why.

Most of you would have faces like a smacked arse. 555555

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I am NOT in the contest w00t.gif ...............laugh.png , BUT, for me a bird with boobs really ticks my box.........Of course there are those who don't like boobs, but I LIKE EM.......laugh.png

If you are that into enormous boobs, what are you doing in Thailand? Unless you are from the U.S. and get turned on by two kilos of silicone in each t*t. Good luck to the lass, she will never have to tell fat geriatric farangs that they are sexy handsome man.

Look at all the ugly ducklings in this forum judging a 16 year old girl and calling her 'average' and so forth. Shame on you all.

Why don't you post a picture of your but ugly faces on the forum to let us all see who is at least being so critical and why.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I am NOT in the contest w00t.gif ...............laugh.png , BUT, for me a bird with boobs really ticks my box.........Of course there are those who don't like boobs, but I LIKE EM.......laugh.png

If you are that into enormous boobs, what are you doing in Thailand? Unless you are from the U.S. and get turned on by two kilos of silicone in each t*t. Good luck to the lass, she will never have to tell fat geriatric farangs that they are sexy handsome man.

Did I mention enormous boobs..? Don't fink so mon ami............Take another look at the lady/girls photo, report back to me if you can see any boobs..........Theres a good chap....thumbsup.gif ...smile.png

I'm sure they could have found better in LA. LA has the largest concentration of ethnic Thais, outside of Thailand. It's in an area next to Hollywood, called Thai Town. This one kinda looks like Yingluck, been around the block a few too many times. Hard to believe from her looks that she is in her teens. Looks like a thirty-something.

That's interesting, never knew LA attracted so many Thais. I know there's loads in the UK.

I wonder how many of them are denied basic human rights, have to apply for a visa every year and the report every 90 days. On top that are treated like dog crap and with the gov insisting they can only own 49% of any business and denied the right to own land ... I know it doesn't happen in the UK.

Why can't our governments impose a 'Like for Like' rule? I guess us westerners are nowhere near as nationalistic, protectionists or frankly as thick.

My wife is working in LA. Actually she went to this contest. She didn't win. She's several years late to be a teen.

Mista Trannyam,

You're old enuf to be her great,great grandfather, you shouldn't even be looking at the child like that.

Cripes.

I just see a pretty child having a go and good on her. She's a pretty girl and she won, so what the fleck is wrong with you people.

Cheers...I agree completely NeverDie.

• Like 1

This would me more like it, no?

This girt is hot, the LA winner is pretty. I'm from Los Angeles and know there are hotter Asian girls there. I think the winner still deserves praise for getting up there and participating. I would think it difficult to be judged on appearance. Something that we are born with and, the most part, is out of our control.

• Like 1