Norwegian sold a shared racing horse and went to Thailand with the money

webfact

Norwegian sold a shared racing horse and went to Thailand with the money

Tsutomu-Takasu.jpg
Photo: Tsutomu Takasu @ WikiCommons

BANGKOK: -- A Norwegian sold the racing horse Smedheim Solan, that was owned by a cooperative of 10 people, and went to Thailand with the NOK 1 million the new owner paid plus prize money the horse won during the last 7 months.

The 9 other shareholders of the Norwegian racehorse claims that they have been cheated not only for the profit connected with selling the horse but for their share of the NOK 1.3 million the horse won in prizes during the last 7 months.

According to Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten the 9 other members of the cooperative have pressed charges against Jan Ketil Bråttas who claims to have donated all the money to a Thai village where he plans to stay and start at new life.

Full story in Norwegian: Aftenposten.no

Source: http://scandasia.com/norwegian-sold-a-shared-racing-horse-and-went-to-thailand-with-the-money/

-- ScandAsia 2014-11-26

Jan Ketil Bråttas who claims to have donated all the money to a Thai village where he plans to stay and start at new life.

Well . . . I'm sure we can believe his claim since he has proven himself to be an honest and upstanding person. No reason to believe that he will cheat anyone here in Thailand and simply take the money and live happy as a pig in S@#t.

Jan Ketil Bråttas I`m a Norwegian fellow. I just give you one advice. That is to get your as out of Thailand asap, go back to Norway and do the pay-back. If I meet you in Thailand I will let all my anger, because you are making Norwegians looking bad, out on you.

• Like 2

Jan Ketil Bråttas I`m a Norwegian fellow. I just give you one advice. That is to get your as out of Thailand asap, go back to Norway and do the pay-back. If I meet you in Thailand I will let all my anger, because you are making Norwegians looking bad, out on you.

Seriously ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

A number of Norwegians make Norway look bad

How many of your countrymen are alcoholics ??? whistling.gif

• Like 2

Hey, don't make us Norwegians look bad now, will you? ;)

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

>>Ketil Bråttas who claims to have donated all the money to a Thai village where he plans to stay and start at new life.<<

Isn't that sweet, he has found luv' in Isaan!! alt=wub.png>

Could possibly put him in contact with a young Thai lady with a large interest in a elephant breeding facility. Would require some hands on work, mucking out stalls, etc.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

>>Ketil Bråttas who claims to have donated all the money to a Thai village where he plans to stay and start at new life.<<

Could possibly put him in contact with a young Thai lady with a large interest in a elephant breeding facility. Would require some hands on work, mucking out stalls, etc.

Not funny.

Don't remember asking for your approval.

Not funny.

Well from riding 4 legged animals down to 2...

Unfortunately, he hasn't been riding the horse, just racing it.

I wouldn't want to be him in Isaan with a posse of angry Vikings after my arse, even if he has bought some protection in his tilak's village. He's still a thief by any other name..