Change Of Policy?

Savage

Can I assume that there has been a change of policy about bar girl postings? I noticed over the last few months that there was a large downturn in postings, has Thai visa finally realised that running a forum based on smut and seed in Thailand brings in a lot more reply's? Sad really, reflects poorly on Thailand. :o

Can I assume that there has been a change of policy about bar girl postings? I noticed over the last few months that there was a large downturn in postings, has Thai visa finally realised that running a forum based on smut and seed in Thailand brings in a lot more reply's? Sad really, reflects poorly on Thailand. :o

How is discussing bar girls running a forum based on smut and seed?

I could understand your comments if people were discussing the merits of individual bargirls or what they get up to with them but I haven't seen any of that.

Actually, I think this was discussed in the very long thread regarding the sex industry in Thailand. Yes, some of these issues are relevant to everyone's lives and deserve serious discussion.

BUT, when it dissolves into flaming, childish finger pointing and general nastiness they will be closed forthwith. And since it seems that is generally a forgone conclusion, most of these threads get closed.

The recent rash of threads however, has already been explained. A troll decided to search through the forum and bring up every single past post regarding thai girls, bar girls and the sex industry in Thailand.

If you check the forum support section, you will see this thread here with a definitive answer from George, the man in charge.

We don't need to cover the bargirl scene on this forum. Please use some other forum instead.

Thread closed.