Body found floating off Phuket 'may be Westerner'

webfact

"... the man was tall, between 180 and 190 cm, was wearing only swimming shorts and had a tattoo featuring a swastika on the left calf, suggesting he might be a Westerner."

Asians will NEVER be as tall as 180 cm (never mind 190), and will NEVER have a swastika tattoo. Ever.

Why do these people insist on opening their mouths???

:Asians will NEVER be as tall as 180 cm (never mind 190)" - see link below.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=tallest+asian+men&biw=1280&bih=650&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=jf56VIbtNIzcaq7YgIgD&ved=0CC0QsAQ

"Why do these people insist on opening their mouths???" - above link leaves me asking myself, "why did you open yours?" biggrin.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"... the man was tall, between 180 and 190 cm, was wearing only swimming shorts and had a tattoo featuring a swastika on the left calf, suggesting he might be a Westerner."

Asians will NEVER be as tall as 180 cm (never mind 190), and will NEVER have a swastika tattoo. Ever.

:Asians will NEVER be as tall as 180 cm (never mind 190)" - see link below.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=tallest+asian+men&biw=1280&bih=650&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=jf56VIbtNIzcaq7YgIgD&ved=0CC0QsAQ

"Why do these people insist on opening their mouths???" - above link leaves me asking myself, "why did you open yours?" biggrin.png

Thanks for the link. Good efforts, although unnecessary, I'm afraid. It seems you didn't get the sarcasm in my post. Never mind. Try not to feel too bad about opening that gap of yours. It happens. It's not your fault, you poor thing. We all make mistakes. You're lucky I have some time on my hands. I'd like to help you out a bit. Check out the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Specific to your case, read the first paragraph under the section 'Understanding'.

Now... I hope you're ok... good luck!

Edited by outsider

Seems like their is a change of tactics in the air. Not had many condo suicide jumpers lately! Difficult to put CCTV in the ocean i suppose. No one can tell me that all these bodies floating in the sea are accidents. This place is a murderous destination for tourists.

Yeah ok Mrs Marples - keep taking the tablets !

Ye alright Ben Dover.

Go and meet some Tamils.

I also once had a Thai building laborer working for me who was practically as tall as I am (1.93), extremely nice guy and very convenient for heavy duty jobs.

Go and meet some Tamils.

I also once had a Thai building laborer working for me who was practically as tall as I am (1.93), extremely nice guy and very convenient for heavy duty jobs.

Hey... do you even read before you post, or are you just another trigger-happy-fire-from-the-hip poster like some of them here? Don't need to harp on my original post. Read the previous one in reply of another <deleted>. While you'er at it, click on the link and read up about 'sarcasm'. Sheesh...

Edited by outsider