Best BBQ ribs in Pattaya these days?

Mike West

If you are on Facebook, look for a group called "Thailand Wine & Dine", it has more than it's fair share of gourmands trawling and reviewing various eateries in Pattaya, and I'm sure more than a few can answer your question.

I'd no idea you are a gourmand Chicog! :D

I think the ribs at Cherry Restaurant are pretty good. They used to have an all-you-can-eat rib night on Friday's, but that was a long time ago. Don't know if they still have that, but I believe they have the ribs as part of their International Buffet every Wednesday and Saturday.

• Like 1

I think the ribs at Cherry Restaurant are pretty good. They used to have an all-you-can-eat rib night on Friday's, but that was a long time ago. Don't know if they still have that, but I believe they have the ribs as part of their International Buffet every Wednesday and Saturday.

Ate there last month. They are good, but tend to be overcooked and the meat tends to fall off the bones into a heap on the bottom of the chafing dish. That being said, the meat is tasty, as is the sauce.

Their website is informative and rib/food information can be found there and which days ribs are served.

Edited by Benmart

If you are on Facebook, look for a group called "Thailand Wine & Dine", it has more than it's fair share of gourmands trawling and reviewing various eateries in Pattaya, and I'm sure more than a few can answer your question.

At great length where some of the guys are concerned.

How about The Lone Star?

The best ribs Texas beef ribs. Are at a small type restaurant just off Soi Bakouw (sorry never know how to spell it) walking along Bakouw towards Central Rd on the right hand side go past the Diana Resort and pass The Elephant Bar, and the next Soi turn right and it is there on the right.

Fantastic Ribs do not get the large size you will not eat it all..

Depends on the type you like, we prefer the fall off the bone, rather than having to really bite it off. Saturday & Sunday at Akvavit on Jomtien Beach 12 till 4 they do a buffet, cheap way to try. There is a Facebook group which has an easy to use map with reviews built in, which you can find here facebook.com/groups/BreakfastClubPattaya/?fref=ts

Jomtien Beach night market; 1st aisle.

I have not eaten at that specific spot, but I tried a similar Thai BBQ rib place in the Rompo night market

and there doesn't seem to be much meat on them bones. Maybe I caught them on an off night.

The best ribs Texas beef ribs. Are at a small type restaurant just off Soi Bakouw (sorry never know how to spell it) walking along Bakouw towards Central Rd on the right hand side go past the Diana Resort and pass The Elephant Bar, and the next Soi turn right and it is there on the right.

If that's an outdoor place then I believe it's called 49 Baht Ribs. I ate their about a week ago and it's not bad.

Ate there last month. They are good, but tend to be overcooked and the meat tends to fall off the bones into a heap on the bottom of the chafing dish. That being said, the meat is tasty, as is the sauce.

Their website is informative and rib/food information can be found there and which days ribs are served.

I like it so done the meat falls off the bone, great BBQ if the sauce is right.

They have a rib and wing night at Tavern by the Sea, don't remember what night but the ribs are memorable.

They have 4 different kinds of wings, and the ribs are one of their signature dishes. Net Price is B449 but if you show your Pattaya City Expat club membership card, you will get a 15% discount on your total bill. Reason is the PCEC meets at the Tavern by the Sea every Sunday starting at 9:30am til noon with buffet breakfast and interesting and informative speakers and open forum questions and answers session.

Theres a vid on youtube of a drunken fa-lung and this ribs joint is in the background.

Extra huge 15'' plate if you order the water buffalo ribs.