Re-entry-stamp Required?

sorry, if this has already been answered in here - couldnt find anything suiting my case:

staying for nearly 6 months in thailand already. going to frankfurt, germany on monday for a week before coming back to bangkok again. passport is german.

staying on a non-immigrant business visa whats good for one year and is saying "good for multiple journeys". when doing my visarun to burma, all i got was a "departed" stamp and upon return the desired 90day admission.

been hearing roumors about a re-entry stamp that i will have to get (and pay) when leaving bkk-airport - otherwise my visa will be void when coming back. (it should be fine until september)

does anybody know what this is about? is it just the departed stamp they are talking about, which should cost nothing? and does that stamp only apply to none-multiple visas?

any help is appreciated!

sorry, if this has already been answered in here - couldnt find anything suiting my case:

staying for nearly 6 months in thailand already. going to frankfurt, germany on monday for a week before coming back to bangkok again. passport is german.

staying on a non-immigrant business visa whats good for one year and is saying "good for multiple journeys". when doing my visarun to burma, all i got was a "departed" stamp and upon return the desired 90day admission.

been hearing roumors about a re-entry stamp that i will have to get (and pay) when leaving bkk-airport - otherwise my visa will be void when coming back. (it should be fine until september)

does anybody know what this is about? is it just the departed stamp they are talking about, which should cost nothing? and does that stamp  only apply to none-multiple visas?

any help is appreciated!

you don't need a re entry stamp, because you have a multi entry visa. if your visa was a single entry or you had a valid extension then you would require a re entry stamp before leaving thailand.

you have been staying in thailand for nearly 6 months on this visa? when does your entry stamp you received at the airport expire, you said 90 days...

cheers huski! thats exactly what i was expecting to get (hoping)!

reckon the distinction visa/extension was reason for the confusion...

yeah, got 90 days when entering thailand on that visa last year - but i have been to burma on the stamps expiration date, so i got sorted for anpther 90 until april anyway...

seems to be the usual way!?

thanks amillion!