Pressure water gun KARCHER DIY or cheap and quick place just to rinse the car where in Pattaya? bkk?

ThaiSanookGuy

Hello,

Do you know where it is possible to just rinse the car bird shiite quickly with a pressue gun at pattaya ?

somewhere coin operated karcher ? or cheap people operated ?

i hate waiting to clean a car and think its so useless when the car is already so nice even dirty, but at least bird poop should be rinsed immediately to avoid paint contamination.

But where quickly and cheap at pattaya ? and maybe you also know a place a bkk ?

Thanksssss.

Definitely agree bird poop is tough on paint even with a good wax job. A sponge or rag with a little water to spot clean works just fine (it's what I do)....no need to wash the entire vehicle just because one or a couple spots of bird poop...just clean the spot(s). If I had to do an entire vehicle wash due to bird poop I would be washing it almost daily; instead I spot clean.

There is a coin operated one even in the entrance of our village. I see the guys cleaning their motorbikes (and sometimes cars).

But I saw them at a few places.

I will take a photo, when I leave the village later, so you have an idea what to look for.

There is a coin operated one even in the entrance of our village. I see the guys cleaning their motorbikes (and sometimes cars).

But I saw them at a few places.

I will take a photo, when I leave the village later, so you have an idea what to look for.

And what village would that be? sad.png