New technology traps cheating Thai girlfriends

FidelityCheckOnline

Maybe the op can actually give some projected stats on how this data base could possibly work. I don't mean few examples ...I mean data that stands scrunity.

Please... I could suggest I'm selling flights to moon

Edited by jacksam

If you have a relationship with a woman who you met by paying her to be nice to you and acting like she" loves" you, she will only love you as long as you pay her to "love" you.

She will also be "loving" other guys who pay her to "love" them!

This is a business!

This is her job!

Thai women can be very good at their jobs and unfortunately, some lonely guys buy it," hook, line and sinker."

If you are looking for a real relationship with a girl who is genuine, don't look at the ones who charge money to be nice to you!

There are many nice, genuine, single women in Thailand who do not sell affection, but no one lines them up behind a glass wall so you can take your pick!

If you want to meet one, get away from the sex trade and get out and meet some real Thai people..the country is full of them.

You may be pleasantly surprised.

If you can't function beyond the glass walls, massage parlors and bars, at least admit to yourself that you are paying for it and others are most likely paying her for it too.

If it's what you need, keep paying for it, but please, be honest with yourself!

And if you get burned, please do not come to TV posting about how all thai women are money hungry scammers and can't be trusted.

Many are not scammers and can be trusted.

There are many of us married to the good ones and very happy about it.

We just don't waste much time on TV complaining about how happy we are or how good our Thai wives are.

Use your big head!

You will not need a detective!

• Like 2

Nice balanced contribution Willy for info we are not calling all Thsi women bad. We are just trying to help people who are being taken for a ride by scammers . We have the same operation in other countries eg the Philippines and Ukraine to mention just two.

So, lets get this straight... If this agency catch a woman cheating, they inform the two (maybe more) clients that their woman is cheating on them. They inturn no longer need to use the agency and stop further payments. In other words, the more successful the agency becomes, the less revenue they make. What a wonderful business plan.

This is an excellent service.

It found out that the love of my life was in fact cheating on me and had over two hundred other boyfriends.

It's very easy to use, you get a message that sounds like that robot in Buck Rogers . . . "Biddy-biddy-biddy, you not needed no more Mr. Dudwee!".

seven_robot_02.jpg

Edited by Mr Muggles

Dear Farangs,

if you mistitle your gf as vulgar prostitutes you are in fact bashing the women of the world, Farang women included.

These Issan women don't live in a social vacuum. Most of them have a family they take care for, and many of them have babies. Of course they do everything to achieve a better future for their families and children.

Every good Farang woman would exactly do the same.

• Like 1

Three questions:

Is it legal? (What are the laws concerning this type of information being entered and retained? Have all laws been checked in Thailand to ensure that those persons providing the information to this company are not at risk of committing an offence by entering someone's personal vital statistics into this database without the consent of a Thai resident. Thailand has some broad computer crimes laws that cast a very wide net. If the police receive a warrant, what information is going to be shared with them?)

Is it moral?

Is it ethical?

I look forward to a response from the sponsor.

• Like 1

Dear Farangs,

if you mistitle your gf as vulgar prostitutes you are in fact bashing the women of the world, Farang women included.

These Issan women don't live in a social vacuum. Most of them have a family they take care for, and many of them have babies. Of course they do everything to achieve a better future for their families and children.

Rubbish, every 'good' farang women would not resort to prostitution to look after their families. Same is true here - there is no unemployment in Thailand, only the lazy gold-diggers prostitute themselves in places like Pattaya.

Nice balanced contribution Willy for info we are not calling all Thsi women bad. We are just trying to help people who are being taken for a ride by scammers . We have the same operation in other countries eg the Philippines and Ukraine to mention just two.

Ohhh, the sweet romance that can be had in Ukraine at the moment.

Standing hand in hand watching the Fireworks every night, eating with the dim glow of houses burning in the background.

Should of mentioned one of your other prime locations...Syria perhaps?

Maybe the op can actually give some projected stats on how this data base could possibly work. I don't mean few examples ...I mean data that stands scrunity.

Summertime1.....can you supply evidence ? Its not hard

Summertime1 ...you are in fact sponsor. No problem.

I ask for some meaningful projection of how this data base would actually work. Given it relies on people registering. Rather than talk about the monthly membership rate....outline the most basic business plan possible. Oh yes it makes money....strike rate projection ..I'm guessing less than 5% maybe lit less. Let's not kid ourselves. You reply above is embarrassing if that's from a business

So, the way I read it, if one chooses to sign up their gf and pay for this service, they can "make contact" with other people paying for this service.

Example, John is sending Sally money each month and signs her up. Joe comes to town and hooks up with Sally, but Joe isn't a paying member of the site. How does John get to know Joe is hooking up with Sally?

Correct me if I am wrong but basically unless you are both paying towards this site and you are both "dating" the same girl, this service is useless.

Wow, no sh1t Sherlock. You must feel so smart right now. clap2.gif

This is nonsensical. So you have to sign up your girlfriend to the site, and then

her other sponsors have to sign her up too so you can see them ? What the

bleep are the odds of that ?? Instead, buy a iphone. Put in tracking software,

and then give it to her with a big smile. Problem solved....

This was also my immediate thought.

There are other ways to keep track too. A lot depends if she is a long term g/f.

Yet, if you met her in a bar, would you really expect her to go home and stay with her parents while you are away?

I explained one time to a bar girl about hidden tracking software in an iphone.

She was amazed as she had no idea. I laughingly told her to never ever accept

an iphone as a present from a farang, and if she did the trick was to take it to

a shop and do a complete reset on it....

That was a dumb thing to do.

The secure database is in the EU and is compliant with the data protection act. What is more immoral protecting yourself against fraud or ( taking money under false pretences) which is what scammers do. You know as well as I do that some of the victims come away pennyless after giving all of their money to a girl who they thought loved then but was really just playing them, along with a whole heap of other men at the same time.

Now that EyesWideOpen has let the cat out of the bag about the tracking software you can put on smart phones ( which is illegal by the way)

Even more reason to register your girlfriend to check her if you think she could have other boyfriends.

It only $29.99

Summertime1 ...you are in fact sponsor. No problem.

I ask for some meaningful projection of how this data base would actually work. Given it relies on people registering. Rather than talk about the monthly membership rate....outline the most basic business plan possible. Oh yes it makes money....strike rate projection ..I'm guessing less than 5% maybe lit less. Let's not kid ourselves. You reply above is embarrassing if that's from a business

I am sorry for the delay in answering we have been very busy processing today's client applications.

I hope you understand that we cannot disclose confidential company statistical information or projections on a blog, however much we respect its membership. I would describe the present size and state of our Thai partner database as very healthy. As I have said on this forum before, because the cost is so reasonable, the site is strictly confidential and our clients can get results so quickly ( within 24 hours) we have satisfied clients joining and leaving us all of the time. This makes an exact of numbers difficult to calculate.

I apologise if you found a previous reply un businesslike, there are a number of us working today to deal with the extra demand the Thai visa promotion has generated. I will speak to the indervidule concerned. For your information we are getting a lot of new clients with partners in Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok.

Hope this helps

Dear Farangs,

Dear Asian, where is your evidence for that? However there's a lot of evidence some sections of humanity are all talk and no trousers wink.png

I posted early about tracking cells. There are many other free ways to "obtain insight" free.

Encourage your gf to send you emails. Maybe say you need these to build up relationship record for visa one day. True statement.

As you are all aware every email has an IP. Which is its source location. Will not give exact address but will be specific enough. For example you meet your gf in bar or not....she States she is going back to burrium. Hard to explain why emails are being sent from Pattaya.

Skye and tango etc on face value seem a good check but ......they are really only good to check if gf is working bar.

Shifts are generally morning till 7pm then change of shift till late. This is bkk but others bit different. Some girls with paying sponsors will only work days and do short time. Always avail for Skype evening. Don't fall for that.

There are many other free ways to "check" ....Ask to message you via Facebook. Tell her you don't want to be on friend list, but just free message via messages.

The default for Facebook in messages to to attach location. She has to turn location off to hide her location.

Don't make a fuss but its a red flag. These couple are tip if iceberg of free ways to keep finger on pulse. In vast majority of cases your gf will be getting money on side from random jobs here rather than the multiple os bfs sending money. Most girls I know that have a serious bf os sending money have just the one , if lucky.

They get the rest of income from bar or if leave bar, then from return customers. These customers often take them on little holiday. That's where email can cause them issues and Skype/tango. Its all easy. Doesn't rely on two bfs of same girl just happen to register on same data base.

Edited by jacksam