New technology traps cheating Thai girlfriends

FidelityCheckOnline

Anyone else notice the Op hasnt bothered to respond to any of the questions or critisisims, if it wasnt a sponsor it would be called TROLL

Well that's just it Roland. This is something new for TVF.

TROLL Sponsoring.

I hope they don't let soi biker become a sponsor.

What about Costas, sponsor of gerbils, hamsters, badgers and rats. 55555

Edited by neverdie

Learn to recognize what a <deleted> sounds, looks, and acts like and then you will know if the girl you are dating is cheating on you.

Also, if you are 20 years older than she is you can bet she is cheating on you.

If she asks for money all the time, you can bet she is cheating on you.

If she is a 10 and you are less than a 5, she is cheating on you.

If you see her once a year, she is cheating on you.

If she hasn't tried to introduce you to her parents and friends, she is cheating on you.

This is nonsensical. So you have to sign up your girlfriend to the site, and then

her other sponsors have to sign her up too so you can see them ? What the

bleep are the odds of that ?? Instead, buy a iphone. Put in tracking software,

and then give it to her with a big smile. Problem solved....

This was also my immediate thought.

There are other ways to keep track too. A lot depends if she is a long term g/f.

Yet, if you met her in a bar, would you really expect her to go home and stay with her parents while you are away?

I explained one time to a bar girl about hidden tracking software in an iphone.

She was amazed as she had no idea. I laughingly told her to never ever accept

an iphone as a present from a farang, and if she did the trick was to take it to

a shop and do a complete reset on it....

Whose side are you on?!

save yourself the trouble

thai girls think they have to right to date anyone they want, even several guys at the same time, as long as they are not married, they don't see the problem

one can be married in a village wedding to a thai man, who will be happy to see his girl earn big bucks with foreing losers thinking with their little head, after they met the girl of their dreams, for a few weeks, in a bar ...

I think it's a law you can give it back if it promises too much. At least a test period of 14 days should be in the package. Maybe you want to give it away as a Christmas present to your beloved ones, so you better be sure that it works fine.

So, I would like to do the test on myself.

Am I a butterfly?

I see the owners have scraped the bottom of the barrel for some extra pocket money. Hope you got an awesome legal team and bullet proof server's, because your going to be getting lots of calls from the 5-0 and pissed off people. Shallow pockets you have.,

It may have been mentioned already, but I recall seeing an article a couple or so years back about a special app that would be a cheaper option.

You just needed to input your gf's mobile number and it would give her precise location. I think most who tried it were surprised at the accuracy of the outcomewhistling.gif

Maybe this has been said a few times already.

The site checks its own members to see if the girl is listed. Now what's the chance of that ?

There was something about checking your current gf for a one time check. Now if this is a free service, why not ? All guys could check for free and if there is a hit then would have to join to get more info.

Maybe could work....

I have been here a long time and have seen and experienced most. As others have said, if you really think you should check there is a reason. Either she has a past history and many past customers or you know she lies.

I think more information. Regarding the service is needed.

one can be married in a village wedding to a thai man, who will be happy to see his girl earn big bucks with foreing losers thinking with their little head, after they met the girl of their dreams, for a few weeks, in a bar ...

I know of much more, not happy Thai men who are with a Thai wife, or together with a Thai GF who ran away to find more luck, happy times and special more money in the south.

They not at all happy that she makes there big bucks, because most of the Thai women-girls are not so Ting Tong to give or send money to their LOSER Beer and Lao Khao drinking Thai husbands or BFs. lol tongue.png

Greeting from rural Udon Thani. smile.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Classic. Thai girls are world renown for cheating on their mate. Yet, farangs flock to Thailand to find a Thai girlfriend. Something does not compute.

Must be it can't happen to a handsome man like me syndrome!

Some questions to the OP:

Obviously it is easy enough to check a person`s online activities just by being armed with a mobile phone number, email address, names and nicknames and so on. So I ask how does signing up with FidelityCheckOnline.com give those wanting to investigate the online activities of a partner the edge over becoming online detectives themselves?

What if in the situations where the partners under investigation uses pseudonym names and details to do their double or multiple timing deeds? How does your sites unique computer software searching programme sort that one out?

With respect, I am only asking these questions out of interest, because who knows, I may be tempted to use this service myself one day or recommend this to others I know.

Hi beetlejuice

The site uses a variety of information to match against the partners of other clients including the last four numbers of passports/ID cards etc, if there is a suspected match in any of these fields detectives investigate further. We recommend the name registered is the one on the ID card we also use nicknames and pseudonyms to verify. Final verification is usually done by a visible check on the photograph.

Hope this helps.

FCOL

• Like 1

Actually this could all be ligitimate.

I'd like to know a bit more as I wouldn't want to deal with an illegal business.

What is he name of the ex-Scotland yard detective ? I would like to check - just to make sure.

Also these private investigators that run the site. What are their names and where are they registered as I understand this is not an occupation open to foreigners.

Hi AJBangkok

It is all legitimate, all the details of the ex scotland yard detective are on the site together with where they are registered it also has a lot of advice and scams to look out for.

Hope this helps

FCOL

i am not just hansum but i know my girlfriends really love me!!! I have a gf in almost every time zone, and at the first of the month they all email me with such praise!!! they all have sick fathers and many kids that need money for school, but i am helping them because they love me so much. once i got the nicest card for Xmas, it read "To whom it may concern". What good English!!!

I have known a thai women who had a dossier on the wall above her computer detailing the various

names/ country/age/birthdays and any relevant information of her boyfriends.

this one lady "worked" in a laundry and was quite proud of her setup, she was clever enough to juggle

these boyfriends, I'm pretty sure she would slightly alter her nickname/details when dealing with multiple bf's online that plus the odds of the same boyfriends from different countries have to sign up to the same service means she would be not feel threatened by this new technology unless there are aspects that have not been revealed.

Hi Zoza

The site collects a variety of information not just nicknames. Information that is difficult to change even if they had the where with all to do so. The site is specipically designed to help men from differant countries and it is those that a lady such as this 'juggles'. now they have one single point to register their relationship.

This is nonsensical. So you have to sign up your girlfriend to the site, and then

her other sponsors have to sign her up too so you can see them ? What the

bleep are the odds of that ?? Instead, buy a iphone. Put in tracking software,

and then give it to her with a big smile. Problem solved....

This was also my immediate thought.

There are other ways to keep track too. A lot depends if she is a long term g/f.

Yet, if you met her in a bar, would you really expect her to go home and stay with her parents while you are away?

I explained one time to a bar girl about hidden tracking software in an iphone.

She was amazed as she had no idea. I laughingly told her to never ever accept

an iphone as a present from a farang, and if she did the trick was to take it to

a shop and do a complete reset on it....

Hoping for a discount?

It may have been mentioned already, but I recall seeing an article a couple or so years back about a special app that would be a cheaper option.

You just needed to input your gf's mobile number and it would give her precise location. I think most who tried it were surprised at the accuracy of the outcomewhistling.gif

What if she knows to switch off GPS?