Twitter reacts to Tony Blair's terrifying Christmas card

webfact

Speaking as a Brit, Blair only managed to fool me once; I fell for the WMD (weapons of mass

destruction) scare. I really believed Saddam had a secret stash, hence supported getting rid of

him.

However, unlike many of his admirers, who felt cheated by subsequent events, I didn't feel any

particular animosity towards Blair then, and still don't. I never liked him, and certainly never

voted for him or his Party, so the feelings I've always had that he's a fraud remain unchanged.

Having seen Tony and Cherie's Christmas card yes, it's dreadful, but so what? What is it that

makes folks rush to clamber aboard these kinds of peurile attacks? I include in that 'The Age' article referred to in the link.

Here's a far better article: it mentions the social media feeding frenzy but doesn't take the tweeters at all seriously.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-30289820

• Like 1

Wth, what loser makes fun of an dee couple like because their Christmas picture did not turn out well. Someone just trying to be hurtful.

Just goes to show that Internet can be, at times, dominated by pathetic loser Internet bullies with no life that no one would ever listen to prior to the Internet. Congrats.

Edited by F430murci
  • Like 1

You see when you are doing wrong or have done wrong really bad things like complicity in others deaths you can never in your heart truly smile. You can try to pull the wool over others eyes but the proof of the pudding is in this picture and their demeanour.

• Like 1

Wth, what loser makes fun of an dee couple like because their Christmas picture did not turn out well. Someone just trying to be hurtful.

Just goes to show that Internet can be, at times, dominated by pathetic loser Internet bullies with no life that no one would ever listen to prior to the Internet. Congrats.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Tony Blair followed George Bush into a war based on complete lies and got a lot of people killed as a result (including his own countrymen). He is evil incarnate and deserves to rot in hell for eternity. He's currently receiving £40,000 pounds/month from signing illegal contracts with a Saudi oil company. Can you say "blood money"? And you think it's unfair to make fun of a Christmas card? Wake up.

• Like 1

Tony Blair and the art of a good Christmas card photo

"Menacingly odd", "fabulously awkward", "terrifying" and plain "creepy" - just some of the reactions to the Christmas card sent this year by Tony and Cherie Blair, notes Ben Milne.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-30289820

I'd agree with the creepy and terrifying, as well as menacing, all justifiable labels to stick to Blair's lapel.