Long Live Thais!...

krisb

its a good age,

my wifes great grandma is still about, so that 5 generations of our family in the village,

i once said to my wife how old the old girl was, she didnt know, onlt that she was born in the cold season,,lol

many thais dont know there birthday(older ones) or year they were born in

but well done to the old girl all the same

Hey krisb.

About that sin sod we were talking about earlier. With your daughters ancestry, has it gone up or down?

Sipi, go away.

His daughter has been promised to my grandson.

Why do you think I never have money?

Collecting for the sin sod he has to pay, so Kris can have a comfortable life, ever after.............

• Like 1

Kris ... if it doesn't sound to morbid ... I'd love to see a photo of the guests at the Funeral.

The reason being, according to MissFarmGirl ... dress attire for a usual funeral is Black and white ... or a combination there of.

But, if the deceased is 100+ when they go up ... the most colourful attire is usual and indeed, encouraged.

its a good age,

my wifes great grandma is still about, so that 5 generations of our family in the village,

i once said to my wife how old the old girl was, she didnt know, onlt that she was born in the cold season,,lol

many thais dont know there birthday(older ones) or year they were born in

but well done to the old girl all the same

I don't think he's listening, but anyway, please God, take me before 113 <deleted>.

I don't know if they actually know how old she really was. 113 was the number

But!....

Their last name was created when the Thai gov bought out ID cards, like alot of Thais, so birthdays are heresay

Anyway 113 was the guess, give or take, I never met her, but she was old. She looked old even in pics from the 80s whch is what Ive seen.

Good innings!

• Like 1