Is Cricket an interesting or a boring game?

Costas2008

Is cricket an interesting or a boring game?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Khun C ... I think the last question should be ... "Not being an Aussie never heard of the game".

You can go back into the Poll and change the question (I think).

BTW ... it's the biggest in India.

Nope......it's correct, nothing to change there.

Have you ever heard of the game, David?

Costas read and you will be fully enlightened.

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out. When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

• Like 2

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out. When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

i am consulting my copy rite team this very moment

Bit like most sports, you either like it or not..........My sport was drag racing, I loved it, but folk think it can be boring......I agree, I cannot watch it, I must be doing it.............thumbsup.gif

Hope you didn't trip over your dress. biggrin.png

• Like 2

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

The best explanation I ever had.

Thank you Sir, for enlightening me and the Aussies...........

Cricket is a THINKING MANS (or woman's) Game.

People like Costas who lack any nous will never get it.

Maybe if he bowled a maiden over and had a tickle down to fine leg, he would feel better about it?

He would be fugged by a googly................w00t.gif

• Like 2

Tut,tut...

Women play Cricket too!! The English Ladies are better than the Fella's at the moment.

Cricket is a fine game if one takes the time to understand it.

• Like 1

Tut,tut...

Women play Cricket too!! The English Ladies are better than the Fella's at the moment.

I'm 67.

Another 20 - 30 years for me to understand it?

Do you think I have the time?

Cricket is a THINKING MANS (or woman's) Game.

People like Costas who lack any nous will never get it.

Maybe if he bowled a maiden over and had a tickle down to fine leg, he would feel better about it?

It's the Corridor of Uncertainty he really needs to be plugging away at

Tut,tut...

I'm 67.

Learn the fielding positions first.

Of course if the bowler is at the other end, these positions have to reversed on the chart accordingly, but not if you are viewing from the bowlers end then they remain the same. wink.png

174543.image0.jpg

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

Tut,tut...

I'm 67.

If you keep this rubbish up you'll be given 20130 lashes.

BAD COSTAS.

• Like 1

Id rather watch paint dry as cricket, but then again it comes from an island nation and those lads have always been a bit off compared to people from Europe. I don't hold it against them they have many funny things over there. Must have been the isolation that drove them bonkers.

Cricket's dull as anything. I used to play it as well, and even then it was still tedious as you can get. It's one of those sports like golf or F1 that when someone tells you they are into it, you can pretty much put good money on them being on the dull side. And nothing wrong with that, we can't all be fireworks, some of us have to be the background.

• Like 1

Cricket's dull as anything. I used to play it as well, and even then it was still tedious as you can get. It's one of those sports like golf or F1 that when someone tells you they are into it, you can pretty much put good money on them being on the dull side. And nothing wrong with that, we can't all be fireworks, some of us have to be the background.

Clearly you never played it properly or have any understanding of the social side. Cricket tours are anything but dull

Id rather watch paint dry as cricket, but then again it comes from an island nation and those lads have always been a bit off compared to people from Europe. I don't hold it against them they have many funny things over there. Must have been the isolation that drove them bonkers.

I don't think the Aussies can lay claim to inventing the game. I believe it's origins were in the 'other hemisphere' ;)

• Like 1