wheres a good short game practice area in Thailand

fredfunk

Hello all. Please can anyone tell me where theres a good short game practice facility in Thailand.

my prefrences would be 1. hau hin, 2, chaing rau or chaing Mai any other places apart from pattaya and pauket.your help is much appreciated.

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to default forum font.

I would suggest that you try the 'Black Mountain Practice Range' They have a very good 'Tiered green' which you can hit shots into from a very well maintained fairway from a max of about 110 yards along with some 'tricky bunkers' by the side of this. Very good (large) putting green onto which you can chip. I think they charge about 200Baht to use this - no time limit.

I don't know about anybody else, but I believe this is the best practice facility in the HH area.

They also offer practice to various distanced greens, from either matts or from a turfed area - which costs more as the balls that you buy for this are of a superior quality and of course you are taking out divots which need to be repaired.

I hope that you enjoy your practice there - I do !

I would suggest that you try the 'Black Mountain Practice Range' They have a very good 'Tiered green' which you can hit shots into from a very well maintained fairway from a max of about 110 yards along with some 'tricky bunkers' by the side of this. Very good (large) putting green onto which you can chip. I think they charge about 200Baht to use this - no time limit.

I don't know about anybody else, but I believe this is the best practice facility in the HH area.

They also offer practice to various distanced greens, from either matts or from a turfed area - which costs more as the balls that you buy for this are of a superior quality and of course you are taking out divots which need to be repaired.

I hope that you enjoy your practice there - I do !

Many thanks for your help cheshire